Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsSt. Ives
Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask

St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask

ONE PART SCRUB, ONE PART MASK. WALNUT SHELL POWDER GENTLY BUFFS AWAY DULL SKIN WHEN USED AS A FACE SCRUB. OATMEAL AND HONEY CALM AND NOURISH WHEN APPLIED AS A FACE MASK. VOILÀ, A 2-IN-1 TREAT FOR YOUR SKIN!

Would you recommend St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter 7 oz. to someone whose skin is sensitive ?
Does this face mask have a scent to it? If so, is it strong or light?
How often often should one exfoliate with this product and does it dry out skin?
Start your review of St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask!
Product Highlights
This is one of my favorite scrubs! I'm usually weary of scrubs because I have very sensitive skin that gets aggravated easily but this scrub is just right for anyone with sensitive skin like me! It's super cheap but super effective. I use 3 times a week and my skin has never been so soft. Plus, the smell is very light but relaxing. I would recommend this product!in reviews
My skin is super sensitive, and this works wonders for me!in reviews
I only use it about once a week so I don't dry my skin out but it does the job great and I would recommend it to anyone!in reviews
I'm usually weary of scrubs because I have very sensitive skin that gets aggravated easily but this scrub is just right for anyone with sensitive skin like me!in reviews
I use this everyday and it's very gentle on my skin.in reviews
Stephanie R.
Glen Cove, NY
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask uploaded by Stephanie R.
Purchased at: CVS
This has been a staple in my skincare for a few years now. It's inexpensive, has dual use, and is very gentle on the skin so it's good for everyday use. I love that it can be used to cleanse as well as a mask which sucks up oil in a matter of minutes without drying. The texture is yummy, produces results in a matter of minutes, and works well ALWAYS. I love it.
Jessica M.
Bronx, NY
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask uploaded by Jessica M.
I have used St. lves for many years. If you have a sensitive skin, this is for you. Is not harsh but gentle on the face. It helps with my acne, I never run out of it.
Claudia H.
Centerville, UT
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask uploaded by Claudia H.
This smoothing scrub and mask exfoliates dry skin and makes your face feel cleaner and smoother. This can be used to just scrub your face or even use it as a mask if you leave it on for 5 minutes. My skin feels very clean, and soft after. This also does not feel greasy at all, which is very important to me. It's also paraben free, dermatologist tested, and won't clog pores! Win!
Litian M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask uploaded by Litian M.
Este exfoliante y mascarilla huele bien no irrita la piel, Lo uso 3 o hasta 4 veces x semana lo dejo en mi rostro lo maximo 7mtos ., deja la piel muy limpia. El exfoliador es generoso y la crema te mantiene tu piel suave y flexible
Kristina A.
Boardman
I like this mask. It is gentle and smells nice. My son and I both use on our eczema prone skin Its a good price and available at the grocery store and drug store or Walmart. I always forget this mask. But I would definitely recommend.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask One part scrub, one part mask. Walnut shell powder gently buffs away dull skin when used as a face scrub. The calming properties of oatmeal and honey inspired us to craft a scrub that can also be used as a face mask. Voilà, a 2-in-1 treat for your skin! This is a great scrub for people with sensitive skin!! I like using as a mask. My skin is so smooth and supple after its a great morning or evening scrub/mask!!
Jazzmin R.
Killeen, TX
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask uploaded by Jazzmin R.
Great product, smells lovely and makes my skin feel pretty good when I’m washing my face although it does leave my skin dry. Overall it’s a nice product for somebody with normal skin.
Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask uploaded by Caroline B.
Purchased at: Target
This is such a nice and gentle exfoliant. I love using this whenever I have dry skin on my face - when I follow up with a moisturizer my skin feels so soft and amazing!! Would definitely recommend to anyone, even those with more sensitive skin.
IVANNA F.
Bay shore , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask IT SMELLS SO GOOD! like beach 🏖🥺. And it feels soft and gentle. This will never hurt your skin!! Very smooth and exfoliante my face very nicely. It’s my first time using it and I will keep buying for sure. 🤍 really recommend it.
Gloria R.
St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask uploaded by Gloria R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is really helpful for the skin delicately removes dead cells, does not cause me allergies, without drying out my skin, I use it once a week, is gentle and I love the benefits oatmeal’s is paraben free, dermatologist tested and oil free [product:st-ives-gentle-smoothing-oatmeal-scrub-&-mask]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ANGIE C.
il y a 4 mois
Alice S. il y a 3 mois
I wouldn’t. The exfoliation is lighter than other scrubs but could still cause irritation to sensitive skin.