BY ST. IVES #33 in Facial Cleansers

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub deep cleans to leave skin healthy and refreshed. This mild formula is 100 percent sulfate free, and contains natural ingredients that purify and exfoliate for a radiant complexion. By gently removing excess dirt and oil, this scrub lets skin's natural radiance shine through.
All-Natural Exfoliants and Moisturizers

This scrub gets its cleansing power from 100 percent natural apricot extract, corn kernel meal, walnut shell powder, and glycerin. These ingredients work together to reveal a healthy, radiant complexion. Apricots contain high levels of purifying carotenoids (like Vitamin A) and anti-oxidants to gently nourish and moisturize skin. Glycerin further replenishes moisture so skin feels soft and smooth. Corn kernel meal comes directly from dried corn and is a gentle but powerful exfoliant that promotes cell turnover and regeneration for softer, brighter skin. Walnuts have a hard shell that once ground serves as another all-natural, effective exfoliant.

Sulfate-Free and Hypoallergenic

Designed to be gentle and non-irritating, St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is free of sulfates and paraben. Its creamy formula is also oil-free, non-comedogenic (so it won't cause breakouts), and dermatologist tested, making it a great choice for all skin types.

Easy to Use

This scrub is easy to use. Squeeze a small amount in the palm of your hand or directly on to fingertips and massage on face with gentle, circular motions, using as much or as little pressure as you like. When you're done, the scrub rinses clean away to reveal cleaner, fresher skin. For best results, use three to four times per week.

Apricot Collection

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is part of a complete collection of Apricot products that includes Blemish Control and Timeless Skin scrubs, as well as Smoothing Apricot Body Wash. Use this scrub along with the other products in this collection for bright, clear skin every day.

St. Ives: A Commitment to Nature

St. Ives believes nature has the power to soothe, heal, awaken, and energize. They are dedicated to bringing you the best of nature with formulas that delight the senses as they work. As a conscientious formulator of quality products, St. Ives is committed to protecting the planet by bringing nature's power to you while respecting and preserving its vitality.

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub At a Glance:
  • Deep cleans to leave skin soft and smooth
  • Apricot extract, corn meal, and walnut shell powder gently exfoliate
  • Glycerin and apricot extract nourish skin
  • Contains no sulfates, oil, or paraben
  • Use with other St. Ives Apricot collection products
  • St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, 6 Ounces

Liz R.
Liz R.
Let me begin with the fact that this is the only facial scrub I will ever use. Ever. Period. Okay so sometimes I use the green tea one for black heads, but as far as just exfoliating and cleaning my face this one gets the job done and kicks every other products' butt! For real, this is the best. The scent is light and invigorating and while the little exfoliating bits are not super fine, they are gentle and not abrasive in the least bit. This product also contains natural exfoliants which is IMMENSELY better than microbeads. Not only do microbeads feel like they literally do not do a single thing for your skin, they are creating a massively negative impact on the environment. So not only does this tube of magic gently scrub your face, it doesn't destroy the thing we live on (aka the Earth). Not to mention it is always a deal price wise compared to a lot of skincare products, so this scrub is a win/win all around!
Ella D.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
I have this product to wash my face because of my very sensitive skin. I'm allergic to most of the acne products and get hives if I use them. So I turned to st Ives because this product didn't have salicylic acid. My favorite part of this is the fact that it feels like a real scrub. Most of the time a "scrub" to some companies means something that bubbles up if you scrub. St Ives feels so natural and nice, and the thickness of the product makes it possible to scrub into your pores and feel really really refreshed afterwards. This product also doesn't smell too perfume-y, very natural feeling and smelling. I highly recommend this product to someone with sensitive skin, but I really would recommend it to anyone looking for a softer face.
Jonesboro, GA
For anyone who needs a good and effective scrub, this is something I would recommend. I personally can easily build up a lot rough skin around the edges of my mouth and a lot of excess skin on my nose, and this is great for that. I typically use it only when I need it because it is a rough scrub. Because of that I have to warn everyone, only use it when you need it. It's extremely abrasive, and can caught a lot of micro scratches in the skin. So should this be used on your face scrub with small motions and a light hand. I also use this for my body whenever I need just a bit of a deeper exfoliation. It smells great and is affordable, and can be found easily in any store. But just remember to be easy on your skin with this!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I've used this 2-3 times a week since I was a pre-teen. It's one of those aspects of beauty routines that was passed down from my mom to me. I like this version because I can feel it working on my skin and my skin is noticeably more soft after use. I don't like the sensitive version because it doesn't leave my skin feeling as clean and I don't think it scrubs as well. I tried this version because the lid of the bottle version seems to form mold easily on the lid if not cleaned religiously. This tub version doesn't solve that problem and you need to be careful not to put your wet fingers inside on the product as that is what aides in forming mold.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Me and my boyfriend uses this in the shower because we did find that it's hard to get it all off when just using it at the bathroom sink. We realized that there would be some parts of the product just there hiding around your chin area or have some in our hair. I recommend doing this in the shower so that you get all the product off when washing it off. The does make my face feel fresh, clean, and hydrating. I love the smell of this scrub. There is a sensitive skin bottle of this, just have to look for the purple/pink label. Me and my boyfriend both have sensitive skin. This is an awesome product! Doesn't leave my skin oily or some sort.
Pittsford, NY
This scrub smells great, has pretty good ingredients, and takes makeup off easily, but it does have some drawbacks. The major issue is definitely the consistency - it is incredibly granular and harsh on the skin. While some people really enjoy this type of scrub because they "feel like it's working," often it does more damage to the sensitive cells on the face than good. Such abrasive cleansers really shouldn't be used after age 20, so as to avoid premature aging and dehydration. With this in mind, I only use this scrub once or twice a week because I'm trying to finish it. Once I finish my bottle, I don't plan on repurchasing it.
Kalan N.
Kalan N.
Peoria, AZ
Absolutely love this scrub. I have always had acne prone skin, but as long as I wash my face in the morning, I typically don't break out. After my freshman year of college, although I still had acne like I did in high school, some washes with more salicylic acid were too harsh and were drying my skin out so bad I was flaking. This is when I found this scrub! It does not dry my skin out like some acne products, but still also keeps my skin clear. It lasts me about 2-3 months per bottle, which is a steal at only $2. The scent is also super refreshing and wakes me up in the morning! I would recommend this product too anyone.
Neha G.
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
The things I love about this: 1. It actually exfoliates- so the particles have good grit or roughness to them; they are actually able to slough away your dead skin 2. I use this maybe twice a week, but heck, it brightens my skin soo much, you can see visible results on your skin. 3. For it being so powerful, it does not dry out my skin one bit, and I am a perpetually dry skinned girl. 4. It is so inexpensive, I want to cry in joy. I am no expert, but I do agree with the company claims that the apricot extracts actually brighten my skin and the walnut and dried corn kernels help give it the desired exfoliation factor.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Lunenburg, MA
I know St. Ives has been under the heat for use of microbeads in their products, but this will FOREVER be one of my favorite facial scrubs. It feels great, it scrubs away the dead skin cells, my pores are refined, the smell is very energizing, and I get great results, for not needing to spend a fortune. I felt this was even better than the Mary Kay Timewise Diamond Scrub I had used for a small time. Timewise products are NOT cheap, and I felt the performance of them were less than satisfactory. I went right back to my St. Ives. Maybe one day, I will find a product to surpass this one, until then, I will keep using!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Is there anything to really talk about with this scrub? We all know that the natural exfoliators are mini walnut shell pieces that can give your skin micro abrasions and cuts, which can introduce your skin to bacteria thus making your skin prone to breakouts. While natural exfoliators are much better than micro-beads that harm the environment, this product is harmful to your skin. Do yourself a favor and do not buy. Do some of your own research before delving into skincare. Take care of your skin. I mean you wouldn't buy a car without getting the details, right?
Jacqui W.
Jacqui W.
Skokie, IL
Do you use this in your everyday routine or just once in a while to exfoliate?
Blaze Eve L.
Blaze Eve L.
London, AL
I have recently purchased this, and was wondering whether this would be to abrasive because I have sensitive skin. Would it be suitable for every day use?
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Lansford, PA
How well does this work? I have sensitive skin and break out easily
Joana R.
Joana R.
Wasco, CA
Is this a facce wash or body wash?
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
The Villages, FL
I have really sensitive skin. Would this scrub irritate my skin super bad?