BY ST. IVES #19 in Facial Cleansers

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub deep cleans to leave skin healthy and refreshed. This mild formula is 100 percent sulfate free, and contains natural ingredients that purify and exfoliate for a radiant complexion. By gently removing excess dirt and oil, this scrub lets skin's natural radiance shine through.
All-Natural Exfoliants and Moisturizers

This scrub gets its cleansing power from 100 percent natural apricot extract, corn kernel meal, walnut shell powder, and glycerin. These ingredients work together to reveal a healthy, radiant complexion. Apricots contain high levels of purifying carotenoids (like Vitamin A) and anti-oxidants to gently nourish and moisturize skin. Glycerin further replenishes moisture so skin feels soft and smooth. Corn kernel meal comes directly from dried corn and is a gentle but powerful exfoliant that promotes cell turnover and regeneration for softer, brighter skin. Walnuts have a hard shell that once ground serves as another all-natural, effective exfoliant.

Sulfate-Free and Hypoallergenic

Designed to be gentle and non-irritating, St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is free of sulfates and paraben. Its creamy formula is also oil-free, non-comedogenic (so it won't cause breakouts), and dermatologist tested, making it a great choice for all skin types.

Easy to Use

This scrub is easy to use. Squeeze a small amount in the palm of your hand or directly on to fingertips and massage on face with gentle, circular motions, using as much or as little pressure as you like. When you're done, the scrub rinses clean away to reveal cleaner, fresher skin. For best results, use three to four times per week.

Apricot Collection

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is part of a complete collection of Apricot products that includes Blemish Control and Timeless Skin scrubs, as well as Smoothing Apricot Body Wash. Use this scrub along with the other products in this collection for bright, clear skin every day.

St. Ives: A Commitment to Nature

St. Ives believes nature has the power to soothe, heal, awaken, and energize. They are dedicated to bringing you the best of nature with formulas that delight the senses as they work. As a conscientious formulator of quality products, St. Ives is committed to protecting the planet by bringing nature's power to you while respecting and preserving its vitality.

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub At a Glance:
  • Deep cleans to leave skin soft and smooth
  • Apricot extract, corn meal, and walnut shell powder gently exfoliate
  • Glycerin and apricot extract nourish skin
  • Contains no sulfates, oil, or paraben
  • Use with other St. Ives Apricot collection products
  • St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, 6 Ounces

• Is this scrub drying? 3 Answers
  • Who still uses this and loves it?5 Answers
  • I have heard a lot about this but does it really work??4 Answers
Liz R.
Liz R.
Let me begin with the fact that this is the only facial scrub I will ever use. Ever. Period. Okay so sometimes I use the green tea one for black heads, but as far as just exfoliating and cleaning my face this one gets the job done and kicks every other products' butt! For real, this is the best. The scent is light and invigorating and while the little exfoliating bits are not super fine, they are gentle and not abrasive in the least bit. This product also contains natural exfoliants which is IMMENSELY better than microbeads. Not only do microbeads feel like they literally do not do a single thing for your skin, they are creating a massively negative impact on the environment. So not only does this tube of magic gently scrub your face, it doesn't destroy the thing we live on (aka the Earth). Not to mention it is always a deal price wise compared to a lot of skincare products, so this scrub is a win/win all around!
Ivett H.
Ivett H.
Chula Vista, CA
St. Ives always has been an affordable drugstore facial scrub cleanser that I have use for at least 4 months. Event though I have sensitive skin and that this scrub is more on the rougher side, like some exfoliators. it hasn't irritate at all my face like other products and after using it feel really fresh and I hadn't have large breakouts, like usually happen. Its a great product, love the smell, texture and clear out my skin from breaking so often. I think people with extremely sensitive skin should try first the travel size so they can know well if it works for their skin because of the rough texture. For me it remove deep ground it oils & dirt, leaving a healthier layer of skin that is a little bit brighter and an even toned. It sloughs off dead skin and have leave super soft the face. It's an all around amazingly clean feeling. The best thing is that is not expensive and works really good.
Monica S.
Monica S.
I was very pleased with this scrub. It did a great job exfoliating my skin and wasn't too harsh that it left my skin raw. The tube is 9 oz which is quite a bit of product and it didn't take much to cover my entire body. After getting out of the shower, my skin felt so smooth and soft, without feeling like there was oily product or residue left on my skin. I know this scrub did a great job exfoliating because the moisturizer I used after (also St. Ives) absorbed so well into my skin. The one downfall I found was the smell. I just wasn't impressed with the apricot scent. It seemed very fake, not as fresh as I had hoped, and smelled more like orange to me. All in all, great product and I would repurchase.

*I did receive this product complementary in exchange for a review, but my opinions are honest and 100% my own.*
Ella D.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
I have this product to wash my face because of my very sensitive skin. I'm allergic to most of the acne products and get hives if I use them. So I turned to st Ives because this product didn't have salicylic acid. My favorite part of this is the fact that it feels like a real scrub. Most of the time a "scrub" to some companies means something that bubbles up if you scrub. St Ives feels so natural and nice, and the thickness of the product makes it possible to scrub into your pores and feel really really refreshed afterwards. This product also doesn't smell too perfume-y, very natural feeling and smelling. I highly recommend this product to someone with sensitive skin, but I really would recommend it to anyone looking for a softer face.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
For anyone who needs a good and effective scrub, this is something I would recommend. I personally can easily build up a lot rough skin around the edges of my mouth and a lot of excess skin on my nose, and this is great for that. I typically use it only when I need it because it is a rough scrub. Because of that I have to warn everyone, only use it when you need it. It's extremely abrasive, and can caught a lot of micro scratches in the skin. So should this be used on your face scrub with small motions and a light hand. I also use this for my body whenever I need just a bit of a deeper exfoliation. It smells great and is affordable, and can be found easily in any store. But just remember to be easy on your skin with this!
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Mesquite, NV
NO. MORE. REDNESS.
As a young teenager I had awful acne. Y'know those big, deep, bright red pimples that just show up out of nowhere? The ones that seem IMPOSSIBLE to hide?? Yep. That's what I'm talking about. They're a big pain to encounter and an even bigger pain to cover. But instead of using a pound of concealer, try using Saint Ives Apricot Scrub. Of every product I've used this is the ONLY one to make redness vanish after one use, and acne vanish in about one week! Not only is it formulated with salicylic acid, but it's all natural! Made with apricot pits for a gentle, pleasant smelling scrub that's safe to wash down the drain.
5/5 Stars. Would absolutely recommend.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Atlanta, GA
Okay, before I start talking about why I gave this product such a low rating I would like to first point out that I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. So just keep that in mind.

I bought this product because a close friend of mines used it and suggested that I give it a try. The first few days using this product went well but after a week, my skin started freaking out because it was too harsh. Although, the scent was wonderful (it smelled soo good!!) my skin freaked out and turned red.

Unfortunately, I will not be repurchasing this product but I'm happy I gave it a try because I discovered the amazing St. Ives brand and now use their daily lotion regularly.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I've used this 2-3 times a week since I was a pre-teen. It's one of those aspects of beauty routines that was passed down from my mom to me. I like this version because I can feel it working on my skin and my skin is noticeably more soft after use. I don't like the sensitive version because it doesn't leave my skin feeling as clean and I don't think it scrubs as well. I tried this version because the lid of the bottle version seems to form mold easily on the lid if not cleaned religiously. This tub version doesn't solve that problem and you need to be careful not to put your wet fingers inside on the product as that is what aides in forming mold.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Me and my boyfriend uses this in the shower because we did find that it's hard to get it all off when just using it at the bathroom sink. We realized that there would be some parts of the product just there hiding around your chin area or have some in our hair. I recommend doing this in the shower so that you get all the product off when washing it off. The does make my face feel fresh, clean, and hydrating. I love the smell of this scrub. There is a sensitive skin bottle of this, just have to look for the purple/pink label. Me and my boyfriend both have sensitive skin. This is an awesome product! Doesn't leave my skin oily or some sort.
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
Wichita, KS
I love this scrub because the exfoliating part of it is actually natural and made out of apricot pits instead of those little plastic beads that happen to cause lots of damage to/in our water supply and landfills. It also feels good knowing you're putting natural ingredients on your face. I've always had dry skin and this is amazing for it. It scrubs all that off without being too harsh and scratching up my skin. I also like to use it on parts on my body that are usually dry. Just make sure to use a moisturizer on your skin after since it's cleansing off the necessary natural oils your skin produces! But same goes for most any cleanser.
Jacqui W.
Jacqui W.
Skokie, IL
Do you use this in your everyday routine or just once in a while to exfoliate?
Blaze Eve L.
Blaze Eve L.
London, AL
I have recently purchased this, and was wondering whether this would be to abrasive because I have sensitive skin. Would it be suitable for every day use?
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Lansford, PA
How well does this work? I have sensitive skin and break out easily
Joana R.
Joana R.
Wasco, CA
Is this a facce wash or body wash?
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
The Villages, FL
I have really sensitive skin. Would this scrub irritate my skin super bad?