BY ST. IVES

Usage: Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face. Rinse with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. For best results, use daily.

St. Ives Fresh Skin Moisturizing Olive Scrub
  • "This stuff is great! This olive scrub does everything and more to my skin. I picked mine up at my local rite aid. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and it keeps it soft and healthy! I wish it came in a bigger size! I'd absolutely buy this again! I'm a big fan. " in 6 reviews
J W.
West Orange, NJ
St. Ives scrubs and face washes have been my long term holy
grail face wash products. I have used almost all the varieties and love
them all. Each
one has a different purpose for a different season of the year and I
highly recommend them. I have purchased them all myself time and time
again.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't hate this product but I don't love it, either. It isn't drying, but it's not overly moisturizing despite the name. Nice herbal, fresh smell. Finer grit than the old school apricot scrub. Bought once, used almost all of it, no motivation to buy again. Definitely exfoliates, but I prefer a gentler and more chemical peel than manual scrub these days.
Jessica M.
Owings Mills, MD
Wonderful for arms, elbows, heels, & toes. This scrub is really good on the top for areas of skin. I don’t recommend it for skin above the shoulders, specifically not face or neck I find it too abrasive in those areas hence the four star rating. Otherwise it’s a fantastic scrub and leaves the roofer areas looking baby smooth.
Melissa M.
Minooka
I have super dry skin and exfoliating often makes it worse. This leaves my skin feeling really soft and really moisturized. I will continue to purchase and definitely recommend it. The scrub is super affordable, smells good and is not to rough in the skin.
Marshell M.
Really affordable, I use this scrub on the areas hard to clean, around the nose, by the hairline. Even my elbows and feet. Always super smoothing, clean and just great to use once a week. This scrub is very gentle on my skin. No pulling or tearing.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
I had never used an oil scrub before so i tried this product out. I was not disappointed. It is a pretty good product. Very nice texture on my skin, washes off easy and doesnt leave residue. I also like that the next day my skin doesnt look oily
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Easy to use not messy also nice for sensitive skin. It scrubs all the gross dead skin and old makeup that your wipes missed right off your face. Also it is an easy buy because of he price point for st Ives skin care line.
Disha P.
Franklin Park, NJ
I loved the classic st Ives scrub and since I am always Looking for hydrating formulas I thought the olive in this would be good. However it felt like I rubbed oil on my face and it did not give me a clean feel at all.
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Sofia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: CVS
This gentle scrub from St. Ives leaves the face smooth and soft. This scrub with all natural exfoliants, smoothes and re-energises the skin. Olive oil nourishes the skin, leaving it feeling soft and moisturised.
Kelsey L.
How does this work, is it hydrating?