Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesSt. Ives
Fresh Skin Moisture Rich Cleansing Cloths

St. Ives Fresh Skin Moisture Rich Cleansing Cloths

St Ives Moisture Rich Cleansing cloths deeply cleanse while helping to leave skin moisturised and healthy.

Usage: Gently run the cloth over the face, neck and eye area to cleanse the skin. To keep cloths most and fresh, close lid after use. After cleansing, dispose of cloths in trash (do not flush).

I use the apricot facial scrub. I'm looking for a facial wipe for those morning before class that I'm just too tired to do my full face wash. Would you recommend these??
Do you have to wash or rinse your face after using these?
How well do these wipes get makeup off?
Start your review of St. Ives Fresh Skin Moisture Rich Cleansing Cloths!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica S.
Pierre, SD
Nice little wipe to use on your face. Very convenient and you just throw away when done.
Kamille R.
Long Beach, CA
Helps me to remove my make up every time I used make up... And love to use this
Helps me to remove my make up every time I used make up... And love to use this
Kiawsha S.
This scent is not the best but it gets the job done. It does struggle a bit to remove all of my eye makeup like mascara and liner but for everything else it comes off with ease. These wipes do however meet my expectations because I have yet to find a cleansing wipe to get everything off right away. So if you are thinking about using these wipe I recommend them.
Shaina P.
Tampa, FL
 I absolutely love these facial wipes and Saint eyes is one of my favorite cleansing branches. The facial wipes are so convenient and they work so well whether I need to remove make up or clean my face and I hurry, the wipes do everything. They made my skin feel absolutely fantastic and it is not too pricey. I buy a pack every time I go to the drugstore!
Dana B.
These work great for taking off tough waterproof makeup and even lipstick that stays on all day
Joanne W.
It works well for exfoliation, it also helps to clear up your acne. Not to use alone but along side acne products. It felt a little oily going on but i used it according to directions and afterward my skin felt so clean and invigorated . My skin started to clear. This became one of my staples in my skincare ever sense. I highly recommend this scrub.
Ana L.
Doral, FL
They are so easy to use and leave my skin sof and fresh. They smell so good. They are practical for bring in my backpack. I recommend it
Whitney C.
I'm kind of scared to use different products on my face but when I get these at left my face feeling very soft silky and smooth and smelling wonderful
María R.
weston, FL
Para hacer unas toallitas con juana Manuela para hacer que son muy buenas para LG maquillan totalmente efectiva y Bueno deja tu piel muy muy triste y vacía sino solamente se utiliza para hacer si no tengo cuidado de las manos o para limpiar algo que manchón del rostro o algo así pues me parece que es muy bueno este producto y se los recomiendo porque tiene un olor muy un perfecto
Katerina C.
I workout everyday which is why these wipes come in clutch so often! I really like them. They are soft and sensitive on my acne prone skin. I would recommend to anyone who wants to wipe their sweat after a workout cause you wouldn't want to use everyday its just too expensive for that.