BY ST. IVES

Gently removes make-up and cleanses skin. Discover the Swiss Secrets for Visibly Healthy Skin: St. Ives captures these secrets in a gentle, non-drying cream formula that effortlessly removes even the heaviest makeup. Deep cleans for soft, smooth, visibility healthy skin. Pure Swiss Glacial Water: Nature's pure form of moisture. Swiss Botanicals: Skin nourishing. Chamomile: Smoothing and softening. Dermatologist tested. Hypo-allergenic. This product was not tested on animals.

• Where can I buy this product?1 Answers
  • Will this clog my pores? I've heard mixed reviews.. 1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face oily?1 Answers
St. Ives Fresh Skin Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser
  • "I would really recommend this takes off all my makeup well and its very gentle on sensitive skin." in 292 reviews
Tara W.
Really good product. Very easy to use smells okay and the packaging is nice. Definitely get makeup off. I love all st. Ives product they are one of my favorites. It’s hypoallergenic and it can be used on all skins types which is a plus. The only con is that it’s a little on the expensive side.St. Ives Fresh Skin Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser
Tara D.
Westminster
I used to use this scrub when i was a teenager and I just recently started using it again periodically to exfoliate my face.... still love this product.... it’s been around a long time and that’s because it’s a great scrub for your face when you feel the need to use one because it scrubs your face clean but leaves it feeling really soft and smooth
Fran C.
Easley
St Ives makes an excellent makeup remover. Some cleansers are only for cleaning your skin. But how is that done if you can't remove your makeup. The St Ives brand removes long wearing and waterproof makeup. It is fragrance free, gentle and for all skin types. It gets your skin ready to be cleaned. I love the way the cleanser feels on my face.
elizabeth s.
Dallas
I used the exfoliating cleanser and while it did get my face very clean and helped to remove my makeup, the little beads in the cream are very harsh on my skin. it also burns a little while applying. it smells lovely and I think could be useful for once a month exfoliating purposes but not as an everyday cleanser.
Amber O.
Southington, CT
I am allergic to many chemicals in facial cleanser, however this is one product im not allergic to, and I love it! It's a great value and works wonders on your face. Its a two in one, so not only does it clean your face, it also removes all the hard to get makeup. I would highly recommend this product to those who have sensitive skin.
Maria R.
Huntsville, TX
I really enjoy using st ives. The green tea elements in the brand smell good and I really like the way my face feels cleaned. I enjoy using this and i would highly recommend it to others. I have used this product off and on for many years. Its always my go to.
val L.
I know a lot of people don’t like St Ives, but I like the St. Ives Fresh Skin Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser! I use it to wash off my makeup or any access bacteria I have on my face. It is sold at Target, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, basically every drugstore.
Arielle D.
Alta Loma, CA
I’ve used saint Ives for quite a few years I use it every other day with my African Black soap and it keeps my skin so nice and soft I like the one with exfoliating beads in it for when my skin is dry and flakey it’s really inexpensive and does such a great job!
Kailey W.
This product works great to cleanse the skin and remove makeup. It is also gentle on the skin which is a plus to avoid irritation. The smell is very subtle and not a problem and would be a great cleanser for those looking for a cheap but good quality product!
Danisha B.
Bronx, NY
The one I tried was a bit different from this one. I like that it has exfoliating. My skin is sensitive to cleansers and this one made me break out a bit after using it. It smells great and feels great. I wouldn’t buy it again but all skin is different.
Sasha P.
Is this drying at all?
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
How well does this work? Does it leave your face red after? Has anyone had any break outs?
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Does this help with acne? Does it smell nice?
Charmaine W.
United Kingdom
Is this suitable for dry skin?
Allyse w.
Van Buren Twp, MI
How does the product compare to purity to remove makeup for combination skin? Does it leave your skin feeling greasy and unclean?