St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub

THE ICON. THE CULT CLASSIC. THE BEAUTY EDITOR FAVORITE. OUR DEEP-CLEANING 100% NATURAL WALNUT SHELL POWDER AND SIGNATURE APRICOT EXTRACT WORK TO GIVE YOU SOFT, SMOOTH, POSITIVELY GLOWING SKIN.

Qué tal les parece este producto? Cómo lo involucraron a su rutina diaria ?
Iss this good for sensitive skin?
Does this scrub have sulfate in it?
Start your review of St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub!
Product Highlights
I've used this since high school and it is perfect for sensitive skin and clears break outs fast and prevents them.in reviews
...the only thing to truly get all the dead skin off my face and keep my acne at bay. My husband loves it to get all the grime off his face from his labor job daily.in reviews
This is a must in my daily routine. It helps remove dead and flaky, dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. in reviews
Chelsea M.
Hialeah, FL
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub uploaded by Chelsea M.
Yes I know I know. Not many people are a fan of this item but I use whatever my skin responds very well to and this is one of those items. I use this two to three times a week but not every week. Helps keep my black and white head down to a minimum and allows me to deep exfoliate twice a month or even once once month (but I do that with another product, see my other reviews). This is a bit too oily for my skin so I have to follow it with my face wash afterwards during the year but on "colder and dry" night I do not. Overall, this works great and lasts long enough. Definitely a good buy.
Raven A.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub uploaded by Raven A.
Here is another classic I find myself returning to time and again. I have been using this scrub off-and-on for about 30 years now. Using it in the shower works best for me, as there is a lot of grit and it's easier to wash off completely. Now that I'm getting older, I am looking to use more targeted scrubs and treatments, but I will probably always have this on hand. Inexpensive and gets the job done. Smells great, too!
Jessica R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: Target
I've been using this products for 7+ years! It's perfect for sensitive skin. Doesn't dry up my skin and helps with blackheads leaves my skin soft and polished it's just an amazing product. @stivesskin #apricotscrub #skincare #freshskin #skincaresecret St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Kortney U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub uploaded by Kortney U.
Yeah I did a review on this already and I absolutely lovvvvee it! Makes my face smell like peaches 🍑!! Ahhh like I want to try all their other face scrubs and moisturizers because this one is good and it left my skin feeling soffftt!!!
CRISTINA L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub uploaded by CRISTINA L.
I use scrubs at least one day per week after use it I feel skin soft ready for moisturizer It’s soft and gentle with the skin
Tammy M.
Rockport, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub uploaded by Tammy M.
This is it! My hubby and I both use this product on a regular basis. I love the way my face feels after scrubbing with this product. Super clean and refreshed. It has a clean scent and low price pointSt. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub and I highly recommend.
Parveen S.
South Windsor, CT
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub uploaded by Parveen S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great scrub! Have been my favorite for years now.It deeply exfoliates and makes my skin soo good! I started using this recently with my facial massager and couldn’t believe on the result I saw! Felt like I visited a salon! So so good!
Bri B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub uploaded by Bri B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have sensitive skin so I can only use this about twice a week as the scrub is a little rough but I really like it! My face is SO soft after every use! Even gives me a nice glow. Nice smell and does not dry me out. I love the way it makes my skin feel!
KRISTY T.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I used it for years when it first came out know it's hard to find. It's great stuff. My skin reacts well to to the whole brand.
Karan B.
Elk Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay, this scrub gets too much hate for all the [right] reasons but people don’t know how to use it right. Use it for your body not your face. Don’t use it more than 1-2x a week. Great foot scrub! It leaves your skin feeling super smooth. Use it on your butt! It’s a good price. Better than a lot of scrubs. Use it before shaving your legs and after shaving your legs. Make sure to moisturize your body afterwards though. For each body part you use it for, don’t use more than a dime sized amount. Just don’t use it on face. Everything in moderation does its job perfectly. No need to hate after those TikToks. I used it during my teenage years (4-ish years) and it kept my skin free of pimples. I stopped using it on my face after the whole YouTube and TikTok thing blew up. It is what it is.