BY ST. IVES #6 in Face Scrubs

The icon. The cult classic. The beauty editor favorite. Our deep cleaning apricot scrub with 100% natural walnut shell powder works to give you soft, smooth, positively glowing skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Methylisothiazolinone, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract.

Usage:

1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
  • "This has to be one of the first exfoliating scrubs I have used. It feels amazing on your skin and can be used even if your skin is sensitive. You feel the dirt being rubbed off and feel your pores open up also. A must buy. " in 711 reviews
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
After deciding against buying a 48 dollar peeling exfoliator, I decided to save some money and get this. I needed a deep exfoliation where i can literally feel the difference after. I love how the scrubby bits are rough enough to scrape away the dead skin layer and yet are gentle enough to not make my sensitive face tomato red and irritated. This preps my face well for flawless makeup application and makes it feel baby skin smooth. It's a bit hard to wash it all off so it's best used in the shower to get it all off. Plus it also doubles as a cleanser which means I don't have to irritate my sensitive skin by washing it after.
Shivani P.
Seriously one of the best low-budget scrubs out there! It's safe to use on your face (but NOT 3-4 times a week like the bottle says..that's WAY TOO MUCH!) one a week for a nice deep clean, and even on other body parts that need some exfoliation. It works really well on pores that need some good cleaning too.

My mother uses this regularly and she has dry skin. I use this and I have oily skin. Guess what...it works well for both of us! I even had my guy friends use this and they like it too! I would definitely recommend this for anyone who is in need of some exfoliation.
annie h.
Henderson, NV
I love this scrub! I have been using it since I was a pre-teen. I remember I first purchased this product because I had really bad acne combined with eczema, and I was looking for something that can exfoliate my dead skin without drying it out. Fast forward a couple of years later, I still am purchasing this product! I no longer have acne, but I do have dry skin! I use this around once a week to exfoliate and I notice a big difference in my skin becoming more smooth. This stuff smells amazing as well! Will always recommend this product to anyone looking for a good face scrub!
PuckerUp B.
These are actually great on my skin and a little goes a very long way. I like that the coarse scrub help to get all the dead skin off my face giving me a subtle glow. Even when I try different face scrubs I find myself going back to this one just because it will and will always be an all time favorite of mine plus it’s super affordable! I also keep the little travel size ones when I’m traveling! Even though my face is mostly dry than oily I just use a little bit and that tends to get the job done for me. I always recommend this product hands down!
Payam S.
I’m glad I found this! Best Exfoliating product out there. Just after using it once, I knew it was a best fit for my sensitive skin. Let me tell you, my skin reacts to almost EVERYTHING. But no this did my wonders! It leaves my skin feeling literally fresh as it says it does and really soft. I love it I’m almost done with it after just 3 weeks of use, because it’s the best! It has diminished the appearance of my acne scarring already. Blackheads are completely gone, in which in return makes my nose look glowy and clean. In all, this is a complete live changer I promise you that! <3 <3
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
I love this scrub! I can only use it about 1x a week or else I will have some breakouts, but if I use it sparingly it is a strong scrub that will remove all the dead skin from my face, leaving it buttery smooth! I replace my normal face wash with this scrub, then continue with my normal skin care routine after, making sure to moisturize well! This is a very tough scrub though, and the granules will remove the dead skin but this might be too rough for those with sensitive skin.
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
About 15 years ago I was incredibly loyal to this product due to my oily, blemish-probes skin. However it had very irritating granulas and the smell was a little overwhelming. Once my skin matured a bit, i started using other exfoliates. Fast forward to 3 days ago and i find a travel size of this product which was perfect as a disposable toiletry for my upcoming trip. Last night was the first time I’ve used this product in over a decade and WOW!!! The first thing I noticed was the scent was much cleaner and the exfoliating paste was softer while still having enough grit to make your skin feel fresh and smooth afterward. This product gives no moisture to the skin, so you definitely need to apply some form of serum or heavy moisturizer if you are using this before bed. I was very surprised by how much I liked this new formula I am considering buying the full size product when I return. The cost has changed though! Back in the day a tube was $3? Now it’s about $10...but with the adjustments they’ve made, I say it’s worth it!
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Best part about this product: NO SCRUBBING MICRO BEADS which are not biodegradable and harm the environment. This product uses corn meal for it's little, make-up whipping scrubbies and the small, rough corn meals actually feels amazing in comparison to micro beads. When I use this face wash, it feels as though I'm giving myself a mini spa facial. It's wonderful for exfoliation and pore cleansing. Ever since using this face wash, my acne is almost now non-existent! It also smells great- not overpowering, and makes my skin ultra soft.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This is my absolute favorite face wash ever! I have very sensitive, combination, acne prone skin. It took me years to recognize the holy grail that this stuff is and I will never look back, especially considering how cheap it is! It's exfoliating and has Salicylic Acid that makes it strong enough to fight and prevent breakouts, but it's gentle enough for me to use every day. I use it every night after I remove my makeup.
talya b.
Los Angeles, CA
Not only does this smell amazing, but it works really well! The packaging for this is perfect and handy. It does feel like a rough, thick scrub but it does wonders for my face. It leaves me skin so smooth after, taking away all the bumps. I use this a couple of times a week whenever my skin feels rough again after just using my foaming face wash. I totally would recommend this product. I also love how it doesn’t contain so many harsh ingredients! That’s what I live for!
Jacqui W.
Skokie, IL
Do you use this in your everyday routine or just once in a while to exfoliate?
Blaze Eve L.
London, AL
I have recently purchased this, and was wondering whether this would be to abrasive because I have sensitive skin. Would it be suitable for every day use?
Cindy C.
Lansford, PA
How well does this work? I have sensitive skin and break out easily
Joana R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a facce wash or body wash?
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
Has anyone tried this? Did it make your face feel more oily afterwards?

Amazon