St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
The icon. The cult classic. The beauty editor favorite. Our deep cleaning apricot scrub with 100% natural walnut shell powder works to give you soft, smooth, positively glowing skin.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Methylisothiazolinone, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract.
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
Top Questions See all 475 Q&A
- "This has to be one of the first exfoliating scrubs I have used. It feels amazing on your skin and can be used even if your skin is sensitive. You feel the dirt being rubbed off and feel your pores open up also. A must buy. " in 711 reviews
My mother uses this regularly and she has dry skin. I use this and I have oily skin. Guess what...it works well for both of us! I even had my guy friends use this and they like it too! I would definitely recommend this for anyone who is in need of some exfoliation.
I have very dry skin, and I've found by using this once a day, it helps to remove all of the dead dry skin from my face. If you have very dry skin like me, you have to use some sort of a moisturizer or serum on your skin afterwards though.
I used this a lot in high school - great smell, leaves skin smooth and radiant. But now that I'm close to my thirties, I actually find it too "rough" for my skin. Yes, it removes all the dead, flakey patches of skin, but I will pay for it the days following with redness, burning, and irritated skin. The scrubbing beads are a little too big and course for me - even if I massage slow and lightly, I still end up with an irritated face.
Once I found out that the reactions to products were due to dry, sensitive skin, I've had to remove a lot of favorites from my skincare regimen, including this one. Works great, but not if you have any type of skin sensitivity or conditions. I suggest it only be suited to normal or oily skin types.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos