BY ST. IVES #14 in Body Scrub

For the serious scrubbers out there. A delicious and highly exfoliating apricot scrub for buffing the whole body. From America’s No. 1 scrub brand.

Made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell powder & corn kernel meal) for all over glowing skin. It’s infused with apricot fruit extract, which is known to leave skin feeling super soft and smooth. This is a 3-4 times a week kind of a scrub, for glowing skin.

• Deeply exfoliates to reveal smooth, radiant skin
  • Deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing
  • Instantly reveals skin’s natural radiance
  • Made with 100% natural exfoliants like walnut shell powder
  • High exfoliation scrub factor level
  • Hypoallergenic & Paraben free
  • Dermatologist tested & non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t block your pores)

How to Use: Massage a generous amount onto damp skin, spreading in circular motions. Apply gentle pressure to awaken your skin. When you’re done, rinse clean.

• Does it work fo sensitive dry skin?2 Answers
  • Is this as amazing as the face scrub?5 Answers
  • How is this for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin?5 Answers
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Body Scrub
  • "I've used this since high school and it is perfect for sensitive skin and clears break outs fast and prevents them." in 34 reviews
  • "We use this every day! I have combination skin and this is the only thing to truly get all the dead skin off my face and keep my acne at bay. My husband loves it to get all the grime off his face from his labor job daily." in 21 reviews
  • "This is a must in my daily routine. It helps remove dead and flaky, dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. " in 12 reviews
Chinks 👛.
Queens
So I started using St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Body Scrub not too long ago, and as you can see it is $6.00. Not really overpriced in my eyes. I’ve seen other products like this for $5.00 so it’s just $1 extra. I bough it at my local beauty supply store here in Queens, New York and it is actually really effective and it’s weird because I don’t have 10 days of experience with it. I noticed a glow in my skin already 😍. So far I really like this product and I’ll keep you guys posted !!
Ami✨ K.
New York
This is a very top notch quality scrub, especially for the price. It’s quite intense and very effective at smoothing the skin and getting rid of dead skin cells. It’s also super affordable which is great. Doesn’t have a very intense smell. This is kind of a no-frills type of product. It’s great at what it does and nothing more. My sensitive skin doesn’t feel irritated by this at all. Note: I never use this on my face EVER. It’s much too intense for a facial scrub. Only use this for the body!
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is my all time favorite body scrub. Its perfect for when you need to exfoliate your skin to get rid of the dry dead skin. I bought mine at  Walmart on sale. The price is reasonable even before the sale though. It works great for any skin type. I know this because each person living here uses it and we all have different skin types. I will continue to use it and I would definitely recommend this.
Morgan C.
Stafford , VA
This face wash has been a staple for me for several years. I love that it exfoliates gently; I have dry skin and I’m always worried about exfoliating products drying out my skin more, but I’ve never had that experience with this product. It’s definitely affordable, which is also a plus! The only drawback is that it doesn’t take off makeup well for me.
Laura R.
It’s more like 3 1/2 ⭐️’s because this product has a good fresh smell, it helped me with the acne and kept my skin overall clean, but it felt that it was making my skin more dry. Also along the hairline I started noticing a bit of hair loss... I wasent scrubbing my face like crazy, just regular small amounts and minimal rubbing since the product does the job with the ground apricot that’s in it.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I have been using this scrub on and off since the late 90s as it is always readily available just about everywhere and is affordable.  I love how densely packed the exfoliant beads are.  I also appreciate that St.Ives has not changed the formula over the years like many companies have recently.  The smell is not overwhelming, and smells pleasant. It makes my face so nice and soft, and I like to use it at least twice a week!  Will always have this in my shower!!!
Lex S.
United States
I know there's been some controversy surrounding this product in the past few years, but it is a good product to use every once and a while when your skin gets out of hand. I usually use it once every week or every other week if my skin gets too oily or my dry patches become more prominent. Other than that I definitely don't suggest using this regularly, it's pretty harsh on your skin which can be damaging in the long run if you use it too often. Despite this, it's great for helping balance your skin if it gets too out of balance for whatever reason. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Body Scrub
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Body Scrub I like to use this in the summer months when your legs are more exposed. I know its probably not healthy but I do like to get a sun tan and when I do not have time I used sunless tanners. This body scrub helps to keep your tan even by eliminating the dead skin for smooth application of the tanning lotion. The scent is nice and the price is fair.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is okay but I realized it may be harsh for the face everyday. In a way that it was so ffecrivr that my skin actually got tons of skin build up if I didn't use it a couple days in a row. While it's good for exfoliating, not great at keeping acne away.
Ruth H.
anaheim , CA
I have been using this product three years now and is the one product I use at least once a day. My T- zone is really oily and because I use makeup a lot, I have little pimples on my forehead and cheek. I had a bad habit of picking at my skin so I would get scars but once I started using this scrub, my skin looks clear and the scars will dry up, fall off and then my skin will look great and there is no discoloration. Also, my skin feels soft after I use this product because of the semi roughness !!
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this as amazing as the face scrub?
Wilmary G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin?
Mariajose M.
Austin
Does it work fo sensitive dry skin?

back