BY ST. IVES

These pre-moistened cleansing cloths are infused with moisture and gentle Swiss Botanicals to help give your skin a deep clean feeling. This product uses gentle cleansers and Chamomile to help cleanse and soothe skin and remove impurities including makeup and mascara to leave your skin feeling fresh and clean. see more...

• I use the apricot facial scrub. I'm looking for a facial wipe for...1 Answers
  • Do you have to wash or rinse your face after using these? 2 Answers
  • How well do these wipes get makeup off? 1 Answers
Kaia S.
Alpine, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love these wipes for my sensitive skin! I usually use face wash, but when I’m traveling or in a hurry I use these to clean my makeup off or just to wipe the grime off of my face. They’re gentle and moisturizing.
Janae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Jessica G.
Melrose Park
For oily skin I think they would be perfect they don’t leave you face feeling tacky the only thing is it will leave your face little dry but just add a little lotion and you’ll be fine love the smell
Ricky R.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use these to clean up any makeup mistakes. They aren't great at removing an entire face of makeup but they do the trick when I over apply foundation or concealer. I've tried to remove my makeup with them and they don't do much. They definitely work after a cleanser though.
Jackie R.
Rock Tavern, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved these cleansing facial wipes. They took off all the dirt and oil residue from the day, including my makeup. No sticky feeling left over on your skin, leaving you feeling fresh and clean.  I also loved their packaging, they were small and easy to access.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleansing and makeup remover wipes. Comes in handy when you're traveling or in a hurry and don't feel like washing your face or can't get near a sink to wash. It takes away any makeup or debris off your face. Inexpensive and a good product. Leaves my sling feeling hydrated.
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing makeup remover wipes. They get stubborn makeup off and they don't bother my sensitive skin. Definitely stay "juicy" and don't dry out. I keep mine stored upside down.
Trisha L.
Lakeland
I love this brand so had to try it. I prefer wipes over creams especially if it is going on my hands first. Made my face feel clean and not oily. Love this brand.
Joanne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works well for exfoliation, it also helps to clear up your acne. Not to use alone but along side acne products. It felt a little oily going on but i used it according to directions and afterward my skin felt so clean and invigorated . My skin started to clear. This became one of my staples in my skincare ever sense. I highly recommend this scrub.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These smell way too perfume-y for my personal preference but they also didn't so much to remove my makeup. They did irritate my skin probably because of the fragrance. I gave it two stars because it removed my foundation well.
breana m.
Springfield, OR
Do these dry out your face?
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
Do you have to wash or rinse your face after using these?
Sabra B.
Lincoln, NE
I use the apricot facial scrub. I'm looking for a facial wipe for those morning before class that I'm just too tired to do my full face wash. Would you recommend these??
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
How well do these wipes get makeup off?