A gentle exfoliating body wash made with apricot kernel oil. Uncover smooth, polished, glowing skin. Awaken and refresh your skin. Made with apricot kernel oil and 100% natural exfoliants to gently buff and polish the skin. If your skin craves softness daily, lather up and get scrubbing! Were superfans of everything nature and these fuzzy lovelies are just one of our faves. Our oil comes from juicy apricots grown in sunny Spanish orchards. Apricots inspire many of our products The apricot kernel (thats the pit to you and me) is pressed to release the oil and then infused into our yummy apricot products. Start or finish your day with this gentle apricot exfoliatinig body wash for that ahh feeling and surround yourself with delicious nature.

Is this sensitive enough for woman prone to UTI?
Does this product smell good?
Is this make your skin as soft as the facial scrub does.
Start your review of St. Ives Exfoliating Apricot Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Awesome body scrub. Smells great and I have sensitive skin. This doesn't cause me to breakout and leaves your skin feeling fabulous.” in 21 reviews
“I love the exfoliation aspect of this body wash it really seems to help on the dry skin areas a lot and it gives a rejuvenating feel.” in 5 reviews
“It feels great when I use it to wash and I feel like the exfoliating beads really help.” in 2 reviews
“this is a great body wash the smell is great and it leaves you body feeling soft ” in 1 review
“It smells really good and fairly inexpensive. ” in 1 review
I received this product for free to test and give a review. I was skeptical at first because of the brand. It's very low priced but, I was pleasantly surprised! It is exfoliating but, very gentle to my sensitive skin. The fragrance is light and not overpowering. I would definitely buy this when my current bottle runs out!
My sister give it to me as a birthday present. I love the smell, but sometimes when I finish the shower I feel like I still have in my skin. I don’t like that sensation.
Orange Park, FL
This body wash has a great scent that is not overpowering at all. It lathered up pretty nicely for me and did not take a lot to lather up and clean my body with. I felt it did a great job cleaning my body and also left my skin feeling as nice and smooth as it can get prior to using lotion. It is very gentle on the skin. I would also like to state that my partner used some and did not mind it at all as he said it didn't have an extreme "girly" smell to it.
Stretch Marks, Dryness
Pittston, PA
Finally a body wash that won't dry out my skin. This product and the apricot facial scrub blemish free are my number 1 go to products to get beautiful skin. Just after one use my body and face are squeaky clean and moisturized. My sister has always asked how I get a flawless blemish/acne free face and I tell her St. Ives and now that's all my household uses. Thank you so much for your amazing products. Yours sincerely, Kailey Warrick
Milwaukee, WI
I live for this stuff. It does a great job exfoliating and helping me deep clean my areas I may need to scrub a little to get dirt and stuff out. I live the fact the the apricot seed is the exfoliator, it gives a fresh smell and feel. I really enjoy using this exfoliator.
This body wash exfoliated my skin perfectly. I left the shower feeling so soft and smooth. A big plus is that it smells amazing and the exfoliaters aren't to rough on my skin especially because i have sensitive skin. I definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a cheaper exfoliating wash.
Absolute FAV. the price, the ingredients, the scent. Everything about this body wash is so good. I normally buy mines at publix, but you can get virtually anywhere online, wal-mart, any big box stores most likely than not will have it. Best body wash ever!
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this product since high school (near two decades ago!) and there's a reason: It's still awesome after all these years! Exfoliates nicely & doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry, but doesn't feel greasy either. I use other exfoliating products but I keep coming back to this.
Love the scent of this body wash. Is a little bit drying but overall the price point is good and exfoliates really well!! Really good to use before a spray tan too (bc of the lack of oil) if you are looking for an exfoliating soap for that purpose!!
King Of Prussia, PA
I love this product! St. Ives has never let me down. Got this at Wegmans' and the price was great ...my skin feels great using it, and keeps feeling great long after. Love the scent, not too strong like I find others ones with there overtly perfume smell. I always plan to use this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...