BY ST. IVES

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
I have oily skin so I was very hesitant to try this, but I really like it! It's exfoliating is gentle, which I need because I have sensitive skin, but this has helped even out my skin tone and minimize dry patches after using it for a couple weeks. As a for moisturizing, it doesn't dry me out or make my skin oily, leaving my skin smooth and soft. Might be my new go to! Only downside is that you have to use it on dry skin, which means not using it in the shower. I've started using this in the morning before my shower which is a little annoying as far as adding an extra step to my routine, but I like the product enough to do so.
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
What better way to clean, exfoliate, and moisturize than to use this product. I was super hyped when I saw this because I was cleansing my skin but not exfoliating it. This product is a gentle exfoliate you apply to dry skin(which I love), then wet hands and in circular motion rub product all over face and neck. Then rinse off and feel the smooth skin.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
I was hesitant on using this because it was an oil and I tend to have oily skin but this is awesome! When I get in the shower I cleanse my face then use this to hydrate and exfoliate my skin. Then I go back in with another type of cleanser! I always use a cleanser after because otherwise it will be too greasy but this is a good product if used properly and will. It irritate acne prone skin.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
I'm very indifferent with this product. I want to love it because it's St.Ives but sadly I'm not a fan. The exfoliation is pretty good but since this cleanser is oil based it does leave your skin feeling very oily and in my opinion very heavy and clogged. I do feel like my skin feels moisturized and hydrated due to the oil, but I'm not digging how my face feels unclean. If you suffer from severe dry skin I feel like you will benefit the most out of this cleanser, but if you have oily prone skin to combination skin like me then it be best to stear clear from this one.
dana b.
Montclair, CA
I just bought this and the apricot one I used it just 2 times so far the coconut Check Ibotta for cash back and this week is buy one get one free on cvs Soooooo worth it I notice with other exfoliating products make my skin alittle dry but this one no Maybe because of the oily that don't make my face to get dry I love it and for 4$ I paid for them is amazing I don't know if I will rebuy it at retail price (8$) but for sure I will when I find a deal
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I purchased this item at my local target upon a suggestion I received from the beauty consultant walking the aisles. I wanted something that could cleanse, exfoliate, without overdrying my skin. This work amazingly well but unfortunately this broke me out. It could possible have been from over exfoliation but it was working so well I kept reaching for it on the daily. I would recommend this oil Cleanser but I wish they came in larger sizes because I ran out rather quickly, again, possibly from over using the product.
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
I love St. Ives products but this one is the worst by far. It says it's a scrub, but the little scrubbies inside get lost in the oil/gel. Also I don't like that your suppose to apply it on a dry face, it doesn't remove makeup or anything. I will stick with my St. Ives Clearing Scrub with Green Tea. If you have combo/oily skin, I wouldn't recommend this product. It leaves you feeling even more oily, even though it claims to be oil free.
Elaine C.
Woodhaven, NY
When I first saw the word on this, I was super hesitant to trying this product because I wasn't sure if this was going to work on my skin.

Positives: the coconutty scent, the soft of skin afterwards, easy of use and packaging.

Negatives: makes my face feel too oily/greasy

Would I repurchase this if I ran out? No.
Keo L.
I never thought that cleaning my combination skin with oil would have a positive impact on my skins health and appearance, but it does.   I bought this product on a whim, and I really like it.  The smell is wonderful and the exfoliant beads do wonders for the brightness and clarity of my skin.  The only downside is the price.  The bottle is tiny and I paid around $10 for it, but a little does go a long way.
Skylare G.
Wilmington , OH
So I was using the Bioré Charcoal face wash and I used at least half of the bottle until I couldn't put up with the smell. So I decided too go too the store and found this St Ives!! I absolutely love coconut products when it comes to moisturizing or washing your face. I was super excited! It does the job well! Smells amazing and exfoliates just enough to clean your face. Leaves your face feeling smooth ♥
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Ashley K.
Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well this works?
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
I like St. Ives products I have 3 of these and 3 of the apricot that I got for $2.50 each from couponing, but have yet to try them. How is it? Does it leave the skin moisturized enough? I have dry skin.

Walmart