BY ST. IVES

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
This is amazing if you have dry skin. It moisturize your skin and gentle exfoliate without drying it. Has this coconut scent which I love! And it's really affordable
Mandy M.
This product provides the right amount of exfoliating and cleansing without being too irritating. Makes my skin feel very clean and soft. It is also a great value.
Ashley B.
Nacogdoches
I love using this after removing makeup to rehydrate my skin. Works well for me, even though my skin is oily/combination. Makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated.
Tylisa C.
I love this product this is one of my favorite exfoliators for my face. It always leaves my skin  feeling refreshed and new . Perfect for self care sundays.....
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I am a skincare junky. I will buy anything new in hopes of finding the next bug thing to tame my tempremental skin. This smells like heaven sweet candy coconut like. It has a oil/gel like consistancy to it and when you first apply it oily feeling. The scrubies are nice not too abrasive. You apply to a dry face, exfolate, and the emulsufy with water. It turns a creamy white. You rinse and it leaves skin glowing. No oily residue but not drying. This honestally cleared my adult acne in one week. Buy this holy grail status guys!
Lycaness ..
I love this stuff! It does exactly what it says, it exfoliates and it really moisturizes. It smells great, and best of all, it didn't irritate or dry out my overly sensitive dry skin! I was skeptical about spending $6 on it, but I have yet to regret it, I need to grab another one here soon, as you can tell by my pic. I highly recommend it!
Cait B.
Just purchased this product this week. I've always loved St. Ives products and this sounded perfect for my sensitive, dry skin. The scent is wonderful and it did leave my face feeling soft after taking off the days makeup. Unfortunately I didn't feel like it didn't get down deep enough to really clean, as I had a couple of small breakouts the next day. =( Going to give it a couple more trys, but if I get the same result I'll just use the rest as a body wash.
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
My face loved this scrub! I have combination skin, pretty oily in my t-zone (very large pores) but also dry patches on my nose (it's a hellish nightmare with makeup). This scrub wasn't too harsh on my skin and the coconut oil made it very soft without the greasy feel. I love trying oils on my face as this can actually help decrease some oil production. I use coconut oil to remove my makeup and this as a cleanser. So far my skin is thanking me! Bonus for the very yummy coconut smell!
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I was a bit hesitant about the oil aspect of this but I must say that I do love how my skin feels afterwards. I have combination skin. My T-Zone tends to be very oily at times so me using a product with a lot of oil usually doesn't work out very well. The exfoliant beads aren't harsh on the skin. Gives just the right amount of scrub. And the smell, OMG the smell is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I defiantly suggest this product. I bought it on a whim and I'm so glad that I did.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This is the latest facial scrub that I've been using. I usually use dr. Brand microdermabrasion exfoliant wash, and that works superbly to open pores, but I bought this from walmart for $2.50 so I could exfoliate. It did a great job! It opened up my pores and the coconut oil inside of the formula/beads also moisturized my face too. I usually use this morning and night now. Such a great product for the price! 👏
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis, MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
I like St. Ives products I have 3 of these and 3 of the apricot that I got for $2.50 each from couponing, but have yet to try them. How is it? Does it leave the skin moisturized enough? I have dry skin.

Walmart