BY ST. IVES #36 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Alexandria B.
Aberdeen, MD
This scrubs leaves you feeling so great! It has to perfect ingredients in it to make you feel soft and refreshed! I love this product!! It’s also very affordable and user friendly! I would recommend this product
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
I can see the possible benefits of St. Ives Coconut Oil Scrub, but it is not a good match for my sensitive skin. Every time I used the product, I did feel the moisturized smoothness attributed to the coconut oil, but I also experienced skin reactions. The first time that I used the product, my skin felt initially smooth and soft, but then it became incredibly tight soon after. The next morning, I had visible redness and blotches of irritation on my cheeks that lasted a couple of days. The second time I used the product, my cheeks eventually turned visibly pink and irritated (like windburned skin). This effect faded away quicker than the previous irritation. The third time I used the product, I experienced slight irritation. It does make my skin feel nourished, moisturized and softer, but it also irritates my skin overall, which makes me not want to use it. I was able to review this product from a complimentary sample from Influenster.
Alex B.
I really like this product! I love anything that is scented with coconuts and left my skin feeling buffed and clean. I think it is a great deal compared to more expensive brands that offer you he same thing.
Jodi H.
Grafton, WV
Omg I love this stuff. It was a little weird putting it on dry skin then wet it but it worked so good. Made my skin soft and it helped with my dry spots. I'm still using this now.
Brynna H.
Bloomer, WI
i think this product is a great exfoliator, but with the coconut oil, it seems to leave it on my skin which is great if you have dry skin, but i just wasn’t a fan, so i always exfoliated and used another cleanser with it.
Celeste B.
I did not care for this product. It did not feel like it exfoliated very well. Also, it felt like I had soapy residue on my face after using no matter how much I rinsed. I would not repurchase this product.
Emma S.
Windsor, VT
Great exfoliator. I like the oil in the winter as it is easier on the skin. I’ll repurchase when I’m done with it as long as my skin is still dry. Otherwise I think the original formula is equally as amazing
Amanda R.
Monticello, AR
Absolutely love. Great for dry skin. I can feel the oils absorbing into my skin while the beads slough away dead skin. The smell is lovely. The price is great. Would recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Adriana O.
Atwater , CA
I love this stuff smells really good and it's more gentle on the skin then the regular cleansers cleans deep in your pores and leaves the skin feeling so smooth wish the bottle was bigger it goes fast
Christina G.
El Paso
I love this product... my skin feels so soft and smooth after using this... my skin also has a glow to it!! After I use this my skin isn’t dry!! I love it so much I bought the apricot oil scrub too!!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo