BY ST. IVES #41 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Miranda V.
St. Ives has such a wide variety of products and this coconut oil scrub is one of my FAVORITES by them. It gives my skin such a soft feel and leaves my skin looking glowing ✨✨✨ I never go without this product in my skin regimen. Highly recommend 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️💕💖
Kelsey B.
Fowler, IN
This stuff is honestly amazing. It’s so cheap and does such a good job! I use it in the winter when my skin is super dry, and it gently removes my dead, dry skin and leaves it feeling so moisturized and fresh! Such a great product for how cheap it is
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
I think this product is useless. It does not exfoliate well enough to be a scrub, it does not contain enough granules for the amount of oil that is used. If this sounds like a product you'd enjoy, you'd be better off creating your own with sugar and oil.
Morgan E.
Georgetown
I love the coconut oil scrub. It works well exfoliating and leaving you skin smooth afterward. I’m not very fond of how oily it leaves your skin because my skin is already oily. But I would still buy again because I know it doesn’t break me out.
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
This is different than any other exfoliating scrub I’ve used in the past but I feel like it does a better job than most. It’s got an odd feeling I can’t really describe but it wipes out my blackheads and it makes my face feel really soft and clean.
Shannon O.
San Leandro, CA
I like this scrub because it smells good and makes my skin super soft . It’s a bit oily so sometimes I feel like I get the coconut exfoliants in my hair but other than that I would recommend this product as it’s a bit less abrasive then the apricot
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I heard about this from a makeup group and so glad I did. It is gently exfoliating while leaving your skin silky soft. All you have to do it pat dry and your skin is already moisturized. Great for dry skin.
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
I love to use this to help to remove my makeup especially my mascara that is hard to remove. I love the light coconut scent and how it makes my skin feel nice and soft after each use. A little goes a long way in order to cleanse your skin.
Mer h.
I really like this cleanser. It’s a scrub that doesn’t dry out my skin.the coconut in it is moisturizing. It’s very gentle. It’s my first time using it and so far, I like it. The bottle is small size and I hope they start making bigger but all in all, it’s good.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I have always been a little "meh" about the classic St. Ives apricot scrub, but these new oil scrubs are really upping the natural exfoliator game, at an affordable price point. I love that the oil base doesn't clog my pores, while still providing a skin-softening ingredient to complement the exfoliation. I would still love even more granuals and a slightly finer consistency, but this is a product that I'll most likely repurchase.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo

back