BY ST. IVES #36 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Mariana F.
I consider myself a St Ives fan! But this product is so bad. I bought it and used like 4 times to give it a chance and havent used it anymore in like 6 months. So dissapointing! You can find something better than this! The only think I like is the scent.
Lyonnais V.
Distrito Federal
It is delicious I love the taste of the coconut and the feeling that produces that exfoliant leaves everything very clean, smooth and very soft really really, I am delighted with this product.
Knislia W.
Plantation , FL
Liked it but didn’t like it....
I liked the way it was applied to my face I loved how it felt when I washed it off but when the water dried so did my face it felt dry and cracky I had to apply a oil to sorta smooth my face but other than that it was ok
Taslyn R.
London, London
Cleanses and cleans scrubbing away all impurities from my skin. I am a  repeat user since I was a teenager and I love St. Ive's would definitely continue to use!
Namrata S.
Ohhh....it's just love...
I like the smell of coconut oil..
I m kinda addicted to this product..
It gently cleanses and exfoliates my skin
jessica Paola P.
yungay644, Villa Serena 2, quilpue, Valparaíso, Chile
Me encantan los exfoliantes que tiene esta marca porque la piel necesita exfoliarse de ves en cuando
Me encanta su olor y su textura
lilia l.
Marrakech, Marrakech
This scrub is so soft so gentel on the face it leaves the face very moisturise due to its oily texture it just perfect for dry skin
SENDIT - Gabriela P.
I exfoliate my skin with this product twice a week. Live it! My skin looks flawless afterwards. You should totally try this one.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I am obsessed with coconut oil and any product that has some, I’m in lol has an amazing scent that lasts a long time
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
I love this stuff ! Smells so good! Doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight or anything! Purchased mine from Walmart
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo