BY ST. IVES

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Love this stuff! It smells super great and gently exfoliates with no redness. Hope it doesn’t make me break out.
Raquel G.
Richmond, TX
Left my face feeling really greasy. Didn’t feel clean. Felt that I needed to clean with a separate cleaner after.
mirella d.
aurora
So far love it for exfoliating my skin I have really dry skin and it took the dead skin off and made my skin soft
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
This keeps my face moisturized all day long. I buy this all the time! Highly reccomend this if you have dry skin.
COURTNEY T.
This makes my skin so smooth and soft. You only have to use it every few days to keep your skin healthy and soft.
Brittany W.
It smells great like the beach! It works great! I purchased it at Walmart and used Ibotta and got a rebate on it!
Jessica M.
This stuff is amazing!! This scrub leaves your skin feeling baby soft and on top of that, it smells AMAZING!!!
Lindsay K.
Itasca, IL
I love the smell of this!!! It’s a great summer shower product! It leaves my skin feeling super fresh & smooth.
Carina C.
Denton
I have never tried this product but I am tempted to try this out. I love anything coconut I shall try thus out
Jersey B.
Marysville, WA
Great product nor very oily feeling after you wash your face it absorbs wonderfully and is a gentle exfoliate.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Ashley K.
Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well this works?
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
I like St. Ives products I have 3 of these and 3 of the apricot that I got for $2.50 each from couponing, but have yet to try them. How is it? Does it leave the skin moisturized enough? I have dry skin.

Walmart