BY ST. IVES #36 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Alejandra P.
This oil exfoliated is great because I love to exfoliate in the shower before I shave my legs so I can get the cleanest shave and his oil helps me do the trick! It also helps with itchy legs after showering from shaving . I use with in shower body lotion. You can purchase at CVS Or Walmart
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
St. Ives is a good drugstore brand. I love exfoliating once a week and I liked the fact that it has coconut oil too because when even I exfoliate I have a fear of making my skin dry but this one helps in retaining oil on face.
Destynee Q.
Mobile, AL
I thought I like this product at first but it happens to break me out after every use. It exfoliates the skin well, but I don’t think this product is made for acne prone skin. The price point is okay but you don’t get much product. I would recommend this product to anyone who has skin that is not prone to break outs.
Meagan W.
I️ have oily skin however I️ love this product. It adds moisture to my skin and also exfoliates at the same time. I find it doesn’t make my skin any more oily than usual and adds a beautiful glow from within look. Would recommend this product for any type of skin.
Lexus N.
attica
I just got this product in the mail today and I’m already in love with it! I love all scrubs! Exfoliating your face feels amazing. It’s made with 100% natural exfoliants. Being coconut is a plus too obviously 😍 It was also very affordable. I got mine from Walmart and it was here within just 2 days!
Lexi S.
Eau Claire, WI
Three stars because I was expecting this to exfoliate and leave my skin feeling clean and clear. Instead it made my skin feel oily, and dirty. I felt like I just went on a week camping trip because my skin felt so blah. I never really used it again, it just didn’t make me feel clean.
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I am a first time user of this product and I’ve just become a repeat buyer! This is the most efficient scrub/cleanser duo. Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so so soft. The bottle could be bigger but I don’t mind buying multiples. Especially with coupons!
Ashleigh W.
Cincinnati, OH
Next to the original Apricot scrub, this stuff is amazing too! I love that its an oil scrub, so it has extra hydration for my sensitve dry skin. Its one of the best face scrubs I've ever used! And it smells amazing!
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
This is different than any other exfoliating scrub I’ve used in the past but I feel like it does a better job than most. It’s got an odd feeling I can’t really describe but it wipes out my blackheads and it makes my face feel really soft and clean.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I heard about this from a makeup group and so glad I did. It is gently exfoliating while leaving your skin silky soft. All you have to do it pat dry and your skin is already moisturized. Great for dry skin.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo