BY ST. IVES

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Terri H.
I looked forward to this product and when I got it I was not impressed. Doesn't exfoliate at all and as far as cleaning my skin it's ok.
Jacqueline D.
El Paso, TX
Love ! The little beads exfoliate your skin so well and the coconut leaves your skin so soft and radiant. ! Recommend for every day use
Danielle W.
Smells amazing and the beads are super exfoliating. I love how my skin feels after using this product and the smell of it durring. Yum!
Carroll q.
Prt Washingtn, NY
It’s does a nice job exfoliating my face. It’s gentle on my skin. Its not the best product I️’ve used but I️ would purchase it again
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love this coconut oil scrub. It gets deep down into my pores and leaves my skin feeling squeaky skin, but very supple and glowing.
Justine A.
2061 reviews
This is a great scrub. I love that it's made with coconut oil so my skin if left soft and exfoliated. It smells really nice as well.
Reagan W.
Woodstock, GA
good at moisturizing but i don’t really see any other benefits besides that. bought once, and probably won’t buy again. very gentle!
Leslie N.
Pittsburg, CA
I love this product! I have oily skin and was skeptic about it but it’s not too oily leaves my face feeling so soft and moisturized.
Ashley I.
Mira Loma , CA
Amazing amazing amazing! This exfoliates so well and the coconut oil helps moisturize your face after. A little bit goes a long way
Michaelan R.
P C Beach, FL
This stuff makes my skin so soft ! I love love love this! I have to always have it! Makes my skin feel like a newborn baby’s skin!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Ashley K.
Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well this works?
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
I like St. Ives products I have 3 of these and 3 of the apricot that I got for $2.50 each from couponing, but have yet to try them. How is it? Does it leave the skin moisturized enough? I have dry skin.

Walmart