BY ST. IVES

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Miranda B.
E Grand Forks, MN
I recently bought this product as it went on clearance at target. It is amazing. It leaves your skin with a layer of oil and it feels amazing!!
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
I love the coconut scrub and I love how it smells it takes off the dead skin off of my face and my body and leaves it soft and smelling amazing
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Definitely wouldn't ever use it on my face because of the heavy oils, but it's alright for my body (arms and legs). Just isn't anything special
Amy H.
Leaves me feeling refreshed and gives me the feeling of my pores being completely cleaned out. It's like my face can breathe when I use it lol!
Gabby A.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell and feel of this product. It hydrated my skin unlike most facial scrubs! I also love that it doesnt leave my skin super oily.
Hailey B.
Deer Park, NY
Smells great, lathers well, leaves my face clean and free of dirt, but doesn’t spread as easy as I wanted it to like a water based cleanser.
Sarah S.
Henryetta
This cleanser is great for exfoliating the skin and also great for dry skin, as it doesn't over dry and adds moisture. Great price point too.
Cristina S.
Jacksonville, FL
Too greasy for my skin. Has a nice consistency and smell. May work better on my skin in the winter when my skin tends to be a little drier.
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I got this on sale and with a coupon so it was pretty much free. I love that it is made with coconut oil and makes for a great quick clean.
Demi S.
Clearwater, FL
My body felt sooooo soft and smooth after this. My FAVORITE product from St. Ives and it works well after shaving. Just dry your skin well.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Jaclyn R.
I purchased a scrub from St. Ives and it unfortunately was too rough for my face, would anyone say this product is softer or more sensitive to these skin types?
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
I like St. Ives products I have 3 of these and 3 of the apricot that I got for $2.50 each from couponing, but have yet to try them. How is it? Does it leave the skin moisturized enough? I have dry skin.

Walmart