BY ST. IVES #41 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Steffany F.
Yuba City, CA
I received this product through Influenster for testing purposes. I love the smell! It is the best part of products for me. The little beads are perfect for exfoliating and I definitely will rePurchase.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Love the smell of this product! Even if you aren't a fan of coconut I find this smell to be sweet and almost candy like! This scrub is great at gently washing away dead skin and leaving your face clear. The coconut oil keeps your skin feeling moisturized.
Mary H.
i used it for 2 weeks.. didn't feel a difference. i'm not a st.ives fan. packaging was ok, not effective at all. most probably would not purchase again. i would rather purchase a natural scrub rather then one filled with chemicals
Eden B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love the way this feels! The oil makes this so hydrating and silky. The exfoliation is gentle enough to use daily! The only down side is the size. It's a pretty small bottle. You don't use a ton, so it will last a while, but it just seems small!
Jill F.
Georgetown, TX
I LOVE this stuff. This is one of my holy grails. I use it after taking off surface makeup with wipe. It applies easily, not too rough and washes off easily. No oily feeling left on my face and it smells awesome. Have already repurchased!
Tammy K.
First time trying this product and I love it. It makes your skin so soft. I would recommend this product to anyone. It's easy to apply and results are great for me. I love this product and will continue buying this product.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Just got this the other day and so far I love it. I wash my face every night with olive/castor oil so this is a nice addition to get some exfoliating. It's very gentle and makes my skin feel soooo smooth. I would buy it again.
Mayra H.
Bakersfield
Still trying it out I have used it about 2 times and I am not sure how I like it just yet. When I wash my face with this I feel like I still have oil on my face it doesn't feel as clean as other products that I have used.
Hailey D.
I LOVE this product! It helps keep my face smooth and hydrated. I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful what soaps I use and I'm so glad this one doesn't break me out!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I like this brand a lot but I didn't like this product as much as I wanted to. It doesn't lather much and it's kinda rough. But it does leave your skin smooth and soft.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo

back