BY ST. IVES #36 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
La Shannon N.
I do like how the product scrubs my face. I thought when I purchased this it would have a coconut like smell. It has a waxy type smell and it leaves my face feeling greasy and very oily.
free s.
I good smell, I am a fan of aveno because of their scents, so gentle and great for the skin! Too much goodness in one product.
Michell M.
La Puente, CA
I just recently bought this product and I’ve only used it a couple of times but after every use does leave my skin very soft
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
This exfoliate is something I use twice a week. It's not to harsh that it dries out your skin, it leaves your skin without any dry patches and smells amazing.
Lark L.
Rocky Face, GA
I have mixed feelings on this stuff. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, but I also feel like I have a film left on my skin when I’m finished rinsing it off.
Megan L.
Such an amazing cleanser! I use this daily and it is like a cleaner and moisturizer in one! Very light exfoliation and super smooth feeling after rinsing!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
IIt was OK not something I would purchase again something affordable from the drugstore that anyone could use. I purchase it at CVS very harsh on the skin
Ontriane M.
Fayetteville
Smell is delightful being that oil absorbs oil this is personal for my combo skin without leaving it oily or dry.. I love using it for the scent alone
Caitlin R.
Apple Valley , CA
My mom bought this one day to try, she didn't really like it but I on the their hand loved it. I love trying new things, this was especially worth it.
Jennessa K.
Silver lake , MN
Kind of a weird product. You put it on your face dry first. It works well and the oils feel nice on your face. Gets soapy when you put water on it.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo