BY ST. IVES

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Ashley W.
Loooooove this product! Use it once a week and makes my skin feel amazing and glow!! Bought it on a whim and keep buying it because it's gold in a bottle! Especially awesome after you shave your legs!
Arshena A.
This exfoliater is super gentle on your face since it has an oil base. I also find that I don't necessarily have to moisturize after using this product since it's so hydrating but of course I do since I'm dry. This product also keeps my face super clean & smooth.
Anjolie C.
I bought this because I had read many good things about oil based facial cleansers. I didnt want to go too expensive because I have a bit of a face product addiction and have quite a few creams and washes. This made my face feel clean even though it was a little strange to have such an oily texture. I didnt experience much of a residue nor did it irritate my skin ( slightly prone to hormonal breakouts). Im not in love with this cleanser but I'll keep it around for guests or when I want something gentle during the winter.
Heather T.
Clarkson, KY
I have been using this to exfoliate at night after washing my makeup off and I honestly love it!!!! I feel like my skin looks better than it ever has. I have oily skin and breakouts frequently and since using this product it has really cleared my skin up. Love love love it!!!St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
It somehow manages to dry out my skin but I'm not too mad at it as a product overall. Bought because I got $2 cash back & was curious because I love me some oils. The exfoliation could be better but I guess it's better than being so rough it irritates the skin. Leaves a light oil-like film afterwards that somehow doesn't manage to be moisturizing at all. It doesn't break me out though, & the artificial coconut scent is fun every once in a while.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I'm giving it only 4 stars only cause I wish it came in a bigger bottle. Walmart had one size..4.23 fl. Oz. It works excellent at exfoliating your body. I decided to try it after seeing it in a past influenster voxbox. I highly recommend this product.
Candice D.
Middletown, RI
I'm all about coconut, but the fact that coconut is literally the last ingredient was a bummer since it has "coconut" in the title. It was very gentle, but does the job well. It foams up nicely when you add water. The smell is a little funky, it smells like artificial grape. I wouldn't purchase it again, just because of the smell. I wish it smelled like coconuts !
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
I have been using this a few times a week. It really helps my skins dryness. It was difficult to find in stores. Finally found at my local Target for $6.99! However, I used a fifty cents off coupon. I have notified small changes to my skin's dark spots. I used it in combination with a Que Bella coconut mask the other day. My skin was like brand new the next morning.
Daniele J.
glen cove, NY
Not a big fan of this a face scrub. I know its an oil, but it feels like you can never get the stuff off once it's on. It does make a good leg exfoliant for before shaving though, so I use it for that. But you still have to wash it off really good or it will clog a razor. May need to invest in WD40 to get this stuff off. I may or may not be joking...
Veronica R.
Escondido, CA
I have never come across a St. Ives product that I didn't enjoy, so naturally when I saw this new product, I immediately threw it into my cart. While its not the strongest exfoliant, it is perfect for everyday use. The smell is incredible and it does not leave your face greasy. Highly recommend!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Ashley K.
Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well this works?
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
I like St. Ives products I have 3 of these and 3 of the apricot that I got for $2.50 each from couponing, but have yet to try them. How is it? Does it leave the skin moisturized enough? I have dry skin.

Walmart