BY ST. IVES #45 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
Exfoliating is a main thing in skin care but sometimes can be harsh. But with this it’s not. It’s still exfoliating but the oil help smooth and keep the skin oh so smooth. It can be offered in a bigger bottle but I’m good with what they have now.
Amanda C.
Orlando , FL
This product is my new current obsession ! As the cold nears closer I was looking for something that would exfoliate but not too much and would hydrate but not to much to clog my pores and this has been a game changer for me !! I've been using about 3 times a week and then I cleanse afterwards and it's just a perfect combo. Highly recommended !!
Ebony D.
Let me just say i love their products. And when i had a coupon on top of a sale i decided to try this product. First off let me say it smells awesome and the oil felt amazing on my face. I have dry problem areas on my face and this really helped moisturize them. I only gave them 4 starts because of the price. It’s a small bottle and usually retails for around 10.99 which i think is too high. With that being said even though i loved this product would only purchase again if it was on sale or i had a coupon.
gabby s.
Hernando , MS
This product smells amazing. It feels great on your skin, very good and non harsh exfoliate. i’ve just started using it so i’m not sure how it effects your skin in the long run but so far it’s been great!
Tara W.
Such a good scrub! Smells wonderful, and since it’s natural i’m content with using this :) leaves my skin insanely soft, and hydrated. If you’re going to get a scrub, i would recommend buying this one.
Selena G.
Springfield, MA
Absolutely love this product but also dislike it at the same time . I find the beads are too big and strip the skin was my go to product until I realized it wasn’t suitable for sensitive skin. It does exfoliate I think if your looking for a good exfoliating product to use once a week this would be perfect but for a gentle exfoliate daily I would not recommend as a daily cleanser .
Hannah R.
Worcester, MA
I found that this didn’t actually exfoliate my face well and even though the oil made my face feel moisturized it was really hard to get off and I had to use a different exfoliater to get it off.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I first tried the St. Ives exfoliate & nourish coconut oil scrub because of some great coupons and rebates. I ended buying several bottles. Because of the oil it gently exfoliates. I’ve even used a more harsh exfoliator with it, that I wouldn’t have used on its own. It cleans well, even makeup. It leaves no oily residue. St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
India G.
It made my face extremely soft. It has little balls in it to exfoliate and the oil helps moisturize your face. It was a little to oily for me so I always followed up with a cleanser too.
Alejandra P.
This oil exfoliated is great because I love to exfoliate in the shower before I shave my legs so I can get the cleanest shave and his oil helps me do the trick! It also helps with itchy legs after showering from shaving . I use with in shower body lotion. You can purchase at CVS Or Walmart
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo

back