BY ST. IVES #36 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Rosanne I.
I gave this a good solid chance. Definitely not my type of product. This left a residue and broke my skin out. At least it wasn't expensive, and it did smell good.
Mindi C.
Quincy, MI
I got to sample this product ladt month,I love the smell.I didnt get to use it enough to say how good it made my face after weeks though.but i will try again
Kendall K.
St.ives makes the best scrubs ever. This smells amazing and leaves your skin exfoliated but not dry. You feel clean and hydrated. Decently priced and available at many places.
Paloma S.
I hated this product sooo much it leave the skin oily and does not remove makeup or dirt as a cleanser should when I wash my face wether it’s to start off my day or head to bead I want to feel clean not greasy and this just didn’t work out for 4.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
This is a fantastic product that works well for my dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated and looking a little brighter. The beads are small but they easily wash away.
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
Smells wonderful and not overpowering. Not too rough of a scrub. I use it after my cleanser. Found this at a local CVS. Definitely replacing my old exfoliator with this one.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
I loveeee this product I have dry skin problem mostly in the winter though and this smells great and great affordable price I can’t use this on its own but it does the trick
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Jillian A.
Coram
I don't love or hate this, simply because it didn't do anything for me. It smells nice, but I didn't see any improvement in my skin. It felt a little too oily for me.
Carolyn S.
New Orleans, LA
I'd been curious about trying an oil cleanser but wasn't sure because I have oily skin. This stuff is great. It completely removes all of my makeup and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. My boyfriend even likes to use it. I will definitely buy a bottle after I finish using this free one I received from Influenster. It may be a while though. A little goes a long way.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo