BY ST. IVES

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Ceci P.
Delano
Loved this for make up removal! I would use it every night and I felt like it would get deep into my pores and get all the gunk off! One of my favorite products from St. Ives! Just a little tough to get my hands on.
Mya S.
Tampa
I found this on Pinterest, and im so glad I went and got this product.. I exfoliate 1-2 times a week, this smells really good but not over the top which is awesome, very gentle on my skin!
Sierra K.
This product was wayyyy too abrasive on my skin and made my skin break out. It also made my skin feel SUPER oily. I suggest going with one of their other products because this one was a miss in my books.
Autumn M.
Long Beach
I only used it a few times but the coconut oil makes my fave feel really smooth. I bought it at Target just to try it out but I’m happy with my purchase. It’s a very gentle exfoliant which I enjoy time to time.
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA
This is a great oil scrub! It's the first oil scrub I have ever tried and I'm impressed! The packaging is really nice too. I bought this at target and it's really gentle on my skin! I'll probably buy this again.
Leticia G.
SOFT SRUB I love it, used it for the first time yesterday thought it was going to be super oily after applying but warm water and just rinsing and rinsing left my face feeling amazing. Not to mention my face had a few dry spots, not no more!! I love it so far... will update after more uses
Trisha F.
Ixonia, WI
This cleanser was amazing, it left my skin feeling soft and clean. I would definitely repurchase this product, it's better than their other cleansers because it's not as harsh and you can use it everyday.
Dainy C.
Jersey city
so far so good. I notice that you have to use  a lttle more than average to get a good lather but aftyer i wash it leave my skin feeling nice but you do feel the oils but it doesnt bother me . i dont wake up; greasy so i love it because my dry skin absorbs it well . DEff buying again
Nicole  m.
SELDEN, NY
I bought this after using the apricot scrub forever. It leaves my face oily and I'm not a big fan. It does however get all of my makeup off but I hate the residue it leaves behind.
Tammy H.
Delray Beach, FL
I am a sucker for exfoliating cleansers. I also double cleanse and I found it hard to not want to rub this all over my eyes to break down my eye makeup. It does its job, but it was nothing extraordinary.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Ashley K.
Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well this works?
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
I like St. Ives products I have 3 of these and 3 of the apricot that I got for $2.50 each from couponing, but have yet to try them. How is it? Does it leave the skin moisturized enough? I have dry skin.

Walmart