BY ST. IVES #36 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Ceci P.
Delano
Loved this for make up removal! I would use it every night and I felt like it would get deep into my pores and get all the gunk off! One of my favorite products from St. Ives! Just a little tough to get my hands on.
Sierra K.
This product was wayyyy too abrasive on my skin and made my skin break out. It also made my skin feel SUPER oily. I suggest going with one of their other products because this one was a miss in my books.
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA
This is a great oil scrub! It's the first oil scrub I have ever tried and I'm impressed! The packaging is really nice too. I bought this at target and it's really gentle on my skin! I'll probably buy this again.
Autumn M.
Long Beach
I only used it a few times but the coconut oil makes my fave feel really smooth. I bought it at Target just to try it out but I’m happy with my purchase. It’s a very gentle exfoliant which I enjoy time to time.
Leticia G.
SOFT SRUB I love it, used it for the first time yesterday thought it was going to be super oily after applying but warm water and just rinsing and rinsing left my face feeling amazing. Not to mention my face had a few dry spots, not no more!! I love it so far... will update after more uses
Trisha F.
Ixonia, WI
This cleanser was amazing, it left my skin feeling soft and clean. I would definitely repurchase this product, it's better than their other cleansers because it's not as harsh and you can use it everyday.
Dainy C.
Jersey city
so far so good. I notice that you have to use  a lttle more than average to get a good lather but aftyer i wash it leave my skin feeling nice but you do feel the oils but it doesnt bother me . i dont wake up; greasy so i love it because my dry skin absorbs it well . DEff buying again
Nicole  m.
Selden, NY
I bought this after using the apricot scrub forever. It leaves my face oily and I'm not a big fan.it dpes however get all of my makeup off but I hate the residue it leaves behind
Lexi B.
This is one of the first oil-based cleanser I have tried, due to the fact that I was afraid it would make my skin more oily, but it is actually a very good exfoliant and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
kaitlyn z.
jemison
amazing! not only for the face, but used on the body as well. a very harsh exfoliater , but it makes the skin so much more radiant and so so smooth. i bought mine at walmart, will definitely buy again!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo