BY ST. IVES #36 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
I just started using this oil scrub and so far, so good. It's super gentle and smells absolutely amazing! (Coconut oil mixed w/ grape seed oil) After using, my skin has a natural glow and that's always good! I'm sold, and will purchase more once my bottle is finished.
Erin N.
I had a coupon and rebate for this so I looked all over the store! It was not super clear to me from the ads that it was for your face. I ran out of a body cleansing oil I loved and was looking for a cheaper alternative. I finally figured out it was a facial cleanser, but I use it for both! Works great.
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
I saw this new product on the shelf at my Walmart and had to have it! It smells like coconut and it is great for dry skin! It makes your skin feel so soft and it's very gentle I would recommend to anyone with dry skin
Brittany S.
Pensacola
I’m very disappointed in this product, it left an oily film on my skin that was very hard to get off, my skin even felt oily the next day. It also made my skin break out around my chin. I would give it one star but it did exfoliate my skin really well.
Drue B.
Orlando, FL
I love the smell of this scrub. I am a huge St. Ives fan and my grandma bought this for me and I am glad she did. Skinny bottle makes it easy to store under the skin. We purchased at Walmart which was super convenient.
Jazmine G.
Bay City, MI
I love the way this makes my skin feel after i rinse it off! It's not super oily which is something I look for. The smell is coconut and you can't go wrong with coconut.
Rachael T.
Medina, OH
Surprisingly doesn't anger my sensitive face, and I have recently started using this to take my makeup off, even though that's not what this is recommended for and it works amazingly. It even helps get off my waterproof mascara. Does not disappoint.
Megan D.
It would be a great product if it didn’t leave such a gross residue. It gently exfoliates and my skin feels softer after use; however it leaves a weird oily film over my face. It usually requires another product (cleanser or wipe) to fully remove product.
Kelsea G.
Meraux, LA
I love this cleanser so much. I have very oily skin and found that applying oil before bed at night helped out a lot, so I thought maybe an oil based cleanser might work better for me and it certainly did!
Ashley W.
Loooooove this product! Use it once a week and makes my skin feel amazing and glow!! Bought it on a whim and keep buying it because it's gold in a bottle! Especially awesome after you shave your legs!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo