BY ST. IVES #45 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I have super oily skin, and I use this two to three times a week, and it doesn’t make my oil produce any more or less. It’s a great exfoliant to use that doesn’t dry out your skin after using it! Plus it’s affordable and smells great
Ashley H.
Baltimore, MD
It doesn't say on the label whether this product is for face or body, so I used it on my legs. It left me soft and smooth in a dress even in January. It also doesn't say if it *cleans* your skin, so I used it after soap. Face or body soap or not soap... it smells delicious.
Amber D.
Dothan, AL
I love it. It smells so wonderful. It's a very gentle scrub. I got it from Walmart. It leaves your skin very soft. It does leave a slight oil residue, but it works for me because sometimes my skin gets dry and it'll flake.
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
I have used this product a few times and I like it. It is definitely meant for dry skin because it leaves a bit of an oil behind. I probably wouldn't use this before makeup for that reason. I do like to use it at night. This will probably be my go to exfoliator in the winter.
Michaela R.
Patoka, IL
I was hesitant to use this since oily products usually bring out a couple blemishes but this one did not. I don't use it often maybe just once or twice a week. It was okay but nothing that made me fall in love to the point of rushing out to restock it in my collection.
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
St. Ives is a good drugstore brand. I love exfoliating once a week and I liked the fact that it has coconut oil too because when even I exfoliate I have a fear of making my skin dry but this one helps in retaining oil on face.
Katherine O.
Dodd city, TX
Love love love this cleanser!! It is a light exfoliant and doesn't feel scratchy or like sand when I cleanse. I stumbled upon it at Walmart in the clearance section and decided to give it a go. I will definitely continue to use this as it also helps with makeup removal.
Lori O.
Bridgeport, WV
I've been wanting to try this for awhile because I'm obsessed with things that smell like coconut. The bottle is smaller than I thought, but a little of the product goes a long way. Great exfoliant and left my face soft. I'm using it once weekly and so far, so good.
Katherine C.
I love coconut oil and I love the way it makes my skin feel. This is inexpensive and a great scrub. The first time I used it it made my skin feel so soft. I was nervous because I have oily skin, but it did not make me produce more oil. Made my skin feel so soft and it gave it a beautiful shine. I will recommend.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This smells really good! It gives a good radiant shine! It leaves the skin soft and smooth, I also leaves it hydrated and supple. It's made with 100% natural exfoliants. It's very inexpensive and affordable
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo

back