BY ST. IVES #36 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Katherine C.
I love coconut oil and I love the way it makes my skin feel. This is inexpensive and a great scrub. The first time I used it it made my skin feel so soft. I was nervous because I have oily skin, but it did not make me produce more oil. Made my skin feel so soft and it gave it a beautiful shine. I will recommend.
Lori O.
Charleston
I've been wanting to try this for awhile because I'm obsessed with things that smell like coconut. The bottle is smaller than I thought, but a little of the product goes a long way. Great exfoliant and left my face soft. I'm using it once weekly and so far, so good.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This smells really good! It gives a good radiant shine! It leaves the skin soft and smooth, I also leaves it hydrated and supple. It's made with 100% natural exfoliants. It's very inexpensive and affordable
LaShara B.
I was so excited to try this product but, when I did I found it extremely hard to wipe off the beads that are in the product. I got so fed up with it I stopped using it before I could really even use half of the bottle. It does have a nice smell to it though.
Asia E.
downey
I love the smell and even the scrub itself. It really helps clear my skin and gives me a soft feeling face. It's an effective product , I buy my St Ives product at my local target. My only complain would be the oil it leaves on your face from the coconut oil.
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
Hands down best facial scrub on the market. Even compared to high end, nothing else can get rid of my dry flakes like this can! The oil in it can help restore moisture into your face, while exfoliating! It's a 2-in-1 product and I will never stray from it!
Sanjana N.
I love st.ives products and this coconut oil scrub is good for my combination skin as it doesn't dry it out or make it feel tight. The exfoliation is not as good as the st.ives apricot scrub though. Got this from target for less than $2.5
Haylee H.
This is the best smelling product I have ever owned. It gently exfoliates, without over-drying my skin. I would definitely buy it again, just because of the insanely good scent. I really like the fact that it goes on a dry face, instead of damp.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I do badly want to love this product! When I have dry patches on my face I do love to use this. It gets rid of my dry patches, and smells great! Con is I always have tiny bumps after using it so I am very sad that I can't continue using this product. I do recommend trying it at least once though.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am obsessed with oil cleansers, so I was really excited to try this oil scrub. It smells great and is fun to use. It was a little thick for my preference and didn’t remove makeup as well as I wanted it to, but I would definitely recommend this.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo