BY ST. IVES

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Dulce A.
Navarre, FL
I honestly dislike this face scrub, the oil really throws off this scrub, yes you do feel the micro-beads in the scrub but its the way this scrub feels on your face. The oil on this products really takes over the point of this face wash being an exfoliator. I also feel like when you do try to wash this product off your face you still feel like the oil is on your face!!! This product isn’t for combination or oily skin type. I would not be buying this product again !!
Michelle B.
College Point, NY
Recently bought this ... I don't really have dry skin but I like using it at shower time on areas that I'm going to shave, it exfoliates dead skin and dirt so it makes it smoother and cleaner for the blade to glide on and get a closer shave and I like that I don't have to worry about putting on lotion/oil after a shower (cause i always forget) to avoid dry skin on those areas
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I found this on clearance and decided to buy it since it was so cheap. I use it to take off my makeup and it's extremely effective. I have to wash my face and use astringent after using it though because it leaves my face super oily and sticky no matter how much I rinse. I wouldn't buy this again because the regular price is kind of expensive considering how disappointed I am in it.
Tasha M.
Marshfield , MA
Love, love, love! I can't stress enough how much I love this. This is very affordable, like all st. Ives products. It's roughly 7.50 depending where you get it from. This has coconut oil which is great for your skin and helps break down your makeup, especially waterproof mascara. I'm on my 3rd tube of this. It gently exfoliates while cleansing your skin, not harsh at all.
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I used this for some months now and i do like it. It is really oily and it moisturizes the face and lightly exfoliates my face with the small particles. However, i gave this 4 star because it is really hard to wash off because it is in fact an oil. So it takes more time and thus, more water is wasted. But i do recommend for all those dry skin folks out there!
Beth S.
White lake , MI
i have been searching for a great coconut based lotion/cleanser for so long. i saw this and had to try. i love st ives because all products are so natural and they dont use those little microbeads that are polluting lakes and such. i definitely see a change in my skin, smells great, and is affordable. have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
I use St. Ives on a regular basis, so when I found out about this scrub, I had to give it a try. I find that it seriously improves my skin's moisture and texture. It's not too harsh and easy to rinse. Plus it smells delicious! I only use it a few times a week, as I don't want to make my skin super oily. I'm SO glad I took a chance on this scrub!
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
I wanted to get an exfoliator that was not to pricey but also one which smelled nice and got the job done.  Enter the St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub.  I have been using it a couple of times a week for about a month now.  I am really enjoying the benefits to my skin.  Also, it feels great during application.  You can tell it is working!
Melissa A.
Miami
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
I feel torn with this product because i feel like i really like the way my skin feels once i use it. But i dont feel like the beads actually exfoliate my skin. Every time i use before applying my make up, my make up applies flawless.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis, MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
I like St. Ives products I have 3 of these and 3 of the apricot that I got for $2.50 each from couponing, but have yet to try them. How is it? Does it leave the skin moisturized enough? I have dry skin.

Walmart