St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

is it available in canada?
Has anybody used this product yet? The skin on my forehead gets really dry and flaky, and even though I exfoliate and moisturize, it just goes back right away. What were your results when you used it? St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub
How does this work on dry skin?
Start your review of St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Coconut Oil Scrub!
Product Highlights
“I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!” in reviews
New Britain, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
So during the winter my skin gets really badly dry and I was looking for something that would really hydrate my face so I kept coming across this product and I just decided to try it. Now I've been using this oil scrub for 3 weeks now and I really do love this. I was a little worried to try it at first because I have combination skin so even though its really dry right now I have days where my skin can be really oily. The first time I used it I was a bit scared because as you're washing it off it feels like it's still oily and it doesn't want to come off but once you dry off it's not oily at all. I LOVE LOVE the coconut scent and I love how soft my skin is now I will definitely keep this on my shower shelf.
O'Fallon
Not a great face wash, but GREAT for removing makeup before washing your face! When i tried to use this as a face scrub alone it left residue and didn’t feel great. But I didn’t want it to go to waste so i began using it before washing my face to remove my makeup and it worked great! After my normal face wash removed the residue, the oil left behind wasn’t too much and left my skin soft.
Baltimore, MD
Tried this product and I like it. I use it twice a week to remove the dead skin on my face. It's gentle on skin.This is one of the best product that I have ever used! It's smells nice and makes my gand smooth and soft! I have used several products from them in the past and I am very satisfied with it. I love trying out new stuffs especially when it's from the brand that I can trust! Highly recommend this product
FAIRPORT, NY
I thought this would be a great product to help me exfoliate and moisturize at the same time, however it just makes my skin feel greasy and unclean. It coats your hands also. It feels like you can't get the residue off. I will say my skin was soft but even with that, I felt like it definitely clogged my pores
Clinton Twp, MI
I really did not care for this product at all. The oil made the exfoliating component effectively useless and left my skin feeling terribly oily. Definitely a no go for my face, I occasionally use it on my feet but I always put socks on after to prevent oil getting elsewhere.
Richmond, TX
I remember when they had these. I loved the concept!! It was such a strong exfoliater. But once you wet your hand, and placed it on the product, it foamed up. It was a good exfoliater. If they would make one just like this for the body, it would be perfect.
I love this!! It makes my skin feel soft and nourished. The only thing I don't like is that it's hard to get the little "coconut pieces" off if your face when your washing. They do come off of course, just takes extra washing. Really a minor issue.
Staten Island, NY
Trying to use up the whole bottle to not waste product. It leaves my face feeling weird and not clean. I’ve resorted to just using it on my legs. Doesn’t really give much of an exfoliating effect. After a few weeks, it started to smell... odd.
Minneapolis, MN
I have only used this product once. I do like the smell of it! The beads inside help to exfoliate the skin and it is soothing. It is not harsh on the skin it’s almost a perfect combo of smooth and rough. I would recommend buying this product.
New Braunfels
This oil scrub works very well I don’t use it as often as I should but when I do my skin always looks so vibrant and smooth but don’t put to much or your skin will start to look to oily. Overall I haven’t had a problem with this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 ans
Melissa G. • il y a 2 ans
It leaves my skin so oily that I have to wash my face and use astringent after using it.