BY ST. IVES #36 in Face Scrubs

Nourishment plus gentle exfoliation for your face. We combine the skin-softening, makeup-melting powers of pure grapeseed oil with 100% natural coconut shell powder to bring you silky smooth, super-fresh skin.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

Usage:

1. Shake and squeeze a small amount (dime-sized is a good start) of Coconut Oil Scrub into *dry* hands.

2. Next, rub hands together to distribute oil evenly around palms.

3. Massage gently onto face (again, *dry*).

4. Now, add warm water, continuing to massage in small circles to emulsify the oil. Once it turns milky white, rinse with warm water.

5. When you’re done rinsing, pat dry with a towel and admire your soft, glowing skin!

• Very interested in using this, does anyone know how well ...2 Answers
  • I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make th...3 Answers
  • I've heard coconut oil is a great moisturizer! Would you ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really sensitive skin so I have to exfoliate my skin after shaving or waxing this product right here is a holy grail!!! It's very inexpensive, it meet my expectations truly because I didn't think it was going to make my skin feel so soft and awesome guys I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin this is great!!!" in 16 reviews
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I have always been a little "meh" about the classic St. Ives apricot scrub, but these new oil scrubs are really upping the natural exfoliator game, at an affordable price point. I love that the oil base doesn't clog my pores, while still providing a skin-softening ingredient to complement the exfoliation. I would still love even more granuals and a slightly finer consistency, but this is a product that I'll most likely repurchase.
Becky S.
I bought this [product:st.-ives-exfoliate-&-nourish-coconut-oil-scrub] when it first came out and was excited as a long time loyal fan of their Apricot Exfoliating scrub.
This product comes in a bottle with a flip open on top versus the older products that are in a tube with flip open on bottom. It's packaging is more sleek and slender and looks nice in the clear bottle. I live the coconut fragrance and the feel of the beads for exfoliating. Be prepared that as the title suggests, "Efoliate & Nourish", it does leave your skin with a bit of residue or oily moisture that I don't love so I always tone after using.
**I have gotten the best use by using a cleanser before exfoliating with this and then tonig as usual. I suppose it defeats the purpose to tone and then moisturize but it feels and look better on my skin.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I use St Ives exfoliater so when I seen the exfoliate and nourish coconut oil scrub, I grabbed a couple bottles. I have really been into oil cleaners lately! I love the coconut fragrance, it's not harsh, and it leaves my skin so smooth! The oil really cleans any impurities away and helps to prevent irritation and drying. It's the perfect combo for me. It is medium exfoliation so it doesn't irritate my skin or make it red. I love that it's made with 100% natural exfoliants. I recommend giving it a try!
Natalie H.
Been using this scrub for a few weeks now. I like the scent, and coconut oil makes my face feel more moisturized after using, when I'm used to most scrubs leaving my face dry and itchy. It's fairly cost-friendly, and my husband will comment on how soft my skin is. Will continue using!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is a great scrub! I love that it is an oil cleanser scrub because it feels hydrating while exfoliating. It's packed full of little scrubbers that really work on my skin but aren't harsh. It rinses off easily leaving no residue and my skin looks young, radiant and healthy. I prefer this one to cream exfoliating cleansers that I use to use
Kaitlyn V.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I purchased product because i wanted an exfoliant that left my face feeling moisturized versus dry. It works really well if you use a cleanser before. I use "simple" face wash then use the exfoliant after. If you have oily skin i do not recommend this product. you can purchase it at any drug store and its very affordable.
Ann Marie S.
I like to use this when I don't need a powerful exfoliating scrub. It has oil in it so your face doesn't feel dry and tight after a wash. It's inexpensive at around $7.00-$8.00 and can be found at local drugstores, Target, Wal-Mart etc.
Regina B.
Syracuse, NY
Another great face product I use once a week I’m always scared to try things on my face because I have sensitive skin but I had no breakouts or reactions after found it at Walmart price was reasonable
Jessie T.
Chester, NH
This product is nice because it contains an oil that will hydrate your skin after it exfoliates it. The downside is that the product is not very grainy so it does not exfoliate very well at all. Smells great.
Marissa S.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this but it is a little oily. It fels good on the skin but once I wash my face I dont like the oily feel unless I am putting actually oil on it. I still use it, it smells good and it feels really good while you are washing your face.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I'd really like to know what everyone is doing to make this not leave their akin oily. I'm following the directions completely, what am I doing wrong?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I have sensitive skin. Does this scrub leave an oily film after washing? How's the smell? Are the heads fine or more gel like?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does this product leave your face oily?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis , MN
How does this product work with oily skin? It sounds amazing but I'm nervous to put oil on oil if that makes sense.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm really interested in trying this, but I'm concerned about it leaving my face feeling dry/tight (which has been my experience with every facial cleanser I've tried). Has anyone experienced dryness after using this product? Does it leave your skin soft? Thanks! xo