St. Ives Even & Bright Body Wash uploaded by Kae L.St. Ives Even & Bright Body Wash uploaded by MELANIE C.

BY ST. IVES

Polish away little imperfections with new St. Ives Even Bright Pink Lemon Mandarin Orange Body Wash. This invigorating body wash blends just the right combination of Pink Lemon Mandarin Orange with 100 naturally derived exfoliant while the fresh citrus scent delivers a boost of energy. Use daily with St. Ives lotions for even brighter looking skin see more...

• Just bought this yesterday along with the green tea facial scrub....1 Answers
Maggie Z.
York
St. Ives' body wash is pretty nice, and the gritty texture really makes me feel as though my skin is clean and exfoliated. But, I think it's way over priced. You can get the same quality in a much cheaper brand.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Gentle exfoliation that does the trick - gets you clean and takes some of the dead skin off to reveal a polished and bright look underneath. I love that I can get this at Publix while I'm out grocery shopping!!
Melody D.
This body wash is fantastic! The smell is lovely and long lasting. This body wash has a gentle exfoliant, so it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Every time I use this product I feel energized and ready to take on the day. I highly recommend this product!
Monica S.
I absolutely love the way this smella especially when you just wake up and shower. The citrus scent is fantastic and the way it cleans my body without drying it out feels great.
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ
Works great with a body pouf! I find that it helps with the tiny pimples that I can get on my upper arm. Great scent- very invigorating ! Overall a great scrub that feels nice and leaves skin feeling smooth. I would buy again.
Becca N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! My skin feels refreshed and clean but not dry or flaky. I love the scent as well- it wakes me up in the morning and puts me in a good mood
Natasha M.
North Laurel
This smells amazing! It’s like Florida in a bottle, and makes me miss home. It’s a nice, gentle exfoliant and is great for sensitive skin!
Elizabeth F.
Brooklyn, Ny
I love this body wash. The fragrance is refreshing and the formula feels nourishing. I wish the fragrance lasted longer than it does.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
This is my favorite body wash that I have come across. It smells great and it's reasonably priced.
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
This exfoliates your skin leaving it renewed and glowing. The citrus scent is very refreshing and a good wake up in the morning. St. Ives® Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash
Flavia D.
Wilmington, NC
Just bought this yesterday along with the green tea facial scrub. do the beeds in the grapefruit body wash really help buff the skin? wanted to ask anyone that have been using this long term. wanting to know if there is noticeable difference in skin. thank you!