BY ST. IVES #14 in Face Scrubs

Energize dull, tired skin with the smell of fresh coffee and deeply exfoliating 100% natural walnut shell powder in this face scrub. Winner of America’s #NextTopScrub!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Ceteareth-20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Caffeine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage:

1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Energizing Coconut & Coffee Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Getting another VOXBOX!! So excited! Yay! Who else is get...1 Answers
  • St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub is this scrub...1 Answers
  • does this product have the same beads as the apricot one?...4 Answers
St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub
  • "I’m a regular user if St Ives face wash. I was looking for something a bit more exfoliating than my regular product when I saw this. It makes my face fee amazingly fresh and clean, and the scent is to die for!! I use it daily, but if you have sensitive skin, I’d recommend maybe every other day." in 5 reviews
Jasmine R.
I recently received the St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee scrub from influenster and I was really excited to try it out when they sent it to me. After using this product repeatedly, I found that I really liked it. The scrub does a great job at exfoliating the skin, making it smoother and also softer. Although this is a face scrub, I used it as a body scrub as well and found it was amazing at exfoliating really rough, dry cracked areas of my skin such as my feet. It left my legs incredibly soft as well. Because of this, I’d definitely recommend the product to someone looking for a great exfoliator. Personally for me, scents never reallly bother me so the scent for this product was fine. The smell of coconut was subtle to me, and even the coffee scent wasn’t as powerful as I expected it to be. The packaging is very convenient to travel with, which was a plus for me since I’m always going back and forth across the country for school.
Alexis T.
I CANNOT RAVE ABOUT THIS FACE SCRUB MORE! I LOVE this product so so much! The smell = amazing The product itself = amazing The price= amazing! My friend told me how great this scrub was and I had to try it and she was not kidding!! I use it every morning and my skin is so soft and I’ve hardly had any imperfections on my face since I started using this 3 months ago! Y’all seriously, try this one out! It’s worth every penny!! I even bought some for some family members to try I am obsessed!
Brooklyn S.
this product has an amazing exfoliation quality to it, however...if you don’t like the scent of coffee, it’s not going to be your favorite. i was hoping it would smell more like the coconut or maybe even a “slight” coffee hint, but i feel like the coffee scent is extremely overpowering for a face scrub. now-i love the exfoliating power it has & on days that i need a good scrub on my face, i will just plug my nose and bare with it! ;) excited to keep trying this product and see what results it has to offer!
**this item was a complimentary item gifted to me for testing & reviewing purposes. all opinions are my own**
Bethany B.
I think this is relatively new? I always loved St. Ives products because they are effective and NOT costly! I usually use this about 4 times a week to exfoliate before putting on my face masks. I feel since using this scrub the texture of my skin has improved greatly. The smell is amazing and if you happened to get some in your mouth, no worries it taste great lol.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This is a great exfoliator! Love that it gets all the dead skin off my face and leaves it feeling smooth and clean, but I honestly hate the smell! I love coffee and expected it to have a deeper fresh coffee scent but it just smells too artificial to me. Plus that scent lingers on your face even after washing it off. I definitely think this product has the potential to be improved.
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
I'm a cult user of the St.Ives blemish control scrub for years now & when I saw this at the store I was so excited I had to try it and it smells like heaven!!! It's so exfoliating and it definitely falls into the "stay smelling like a snack" category. My boyfriend got confused and thought I had changed my feminist ways and made him morning coffee. But it was my face. Haha!
Alyssa B.
I've tried a few St. Ive's Scrubs and this one is definitely my favorite. I have sensitive skin and found the Apricot scrub by this brand to be way too harsh for me personally. The smell of this scrub is really amazing! The scent is clearly coffee but it isn't too strong to the point where it is overpowering. In my experience, you really don't need a lot of this scrub for it to work - a little truly goes a long way. It is also a little harsh (not irritating like the apricot) but it's not something I would use everyday. Once or twice a week is definitely enough for me.
Caley C.
Columbia, SC
Ya'll this is the best stuff! I tend to stay away from exfoliating face washes because some of them just feel way too harsh. But this was actually not bad! I was only about to find this at Target for some reason, but I definitely will be buying this again. It smells amazing and is not hard on your skin at all. Plus it's not too expensive either!
Marissa S.
I have super dry skin and I use this about 3 times a week and my skin has significantly improved. No more dry patches on my face or body and as a coffee addict Im OBSESSED with the smell of this stuff! And the best part is its super affordable ×× I would definately recommend heading to Walmart or Target and picking this up.
Bentley S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE this scrub. I use it so much and after getting a sample of it I immediately bought it in stores because it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft afterwards. The scrub really does wake you up (I use it in the mornings) and smells so good, especially if you like coffee.
brianna m.
does this product have the same beads as the apricot one? It ruined my skin and i've read bad things about it and i'm curious if all st ives products are bad or just the apricot scrub.  St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub
Katie M.
St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub is this scrub out in canadian stores yet ? im so excited to try this
Becca H.
Getting another VOXBOX!! So excited! Yay! Who else is getting another box? How excited are you?! St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee ScrubSt. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash