St.  Ives Energizing Citrus Body Wash

St. Ives Energizing Citrus Body Wash

BY ST. IVES

Discover the energizing combination of citrus, eucalyptus and mint to awaken your senses as you cleanse! Fragrant citrus fills your shower as the luxurious lather gently yet thoroughly cleans, leaving skin soft and smooth, DIRECTIONS: Pour onto moist

St.  Ives Energizing Citrus Body Wash
St. Ives Energizing Citrus Body Wash
Elizabeth T.
Auburn
The scent of my college years. For its price and reputation, St.Ives never let me down when I was an otherwise broke kid. I can't find this particular scent as well as I used to, but it pairs fabulously with any perfume I had ever worn. The exfoliant wasn't harsh either, especially for sensitive little me. Would probably still be using this, if it was carried in my area.
Alyssa I.
I love the smell of this body wash, but it leaves my skin a little dry. It doesn't strip the skin too much. I think it is good for the drug store, but I would recommend bath and body works soap more. If you naturally have dry skin I would recommend the one with the 3 butters more.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great smell, great lather, great price and great coupons in Sunday papers quite frequently. I bought this on a whim, with a coupon at Fry's with their mega deal. I must say I will buy this again. I felt very fresh and the scent surprisingly lasted a long time. I recommend this!
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ever need a good start to your morning? This body wash is pretty much the guaranteed way to go for me! Starts my morning with a nice citrus scent that helps open up my sinuses and wake up my skin. Definitely a good way to start the day - would totally recommend.
Elise G.
I love this body wash! It's one I like to use if I shower in the morning. I feel like the citrus smells wakes me up a little and leaves me more alert and ready for my day (after a cup of coffee of course). I tend to use a loofah with this body wash for the best effect of feeling clean and happy. :)
Elle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. it's great to use in the morning as I'm getting ready for work. It's invigorating and I love the fresh, citrusy scent. I don't use it that often. Pro-it's a great body wash. Con-I don't use it often enough. I would highly recommend it.
Melissa E.
THIS IS MY HANDS DOWN FAVORITE BODY WASH!

I haven't been able to find it in my local stores recently though so I've unfortunately had to move on. I am obsessed with the smell and lather that this soap provides and it does not leave any residue on the skin.

Great everyday body wash!
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT
An amazing scent and a wonderful soap. The smell reminds me of an orange and I love that it is inexpensive. I found the soap at the grocery store and have been able to find it in almost every grocery store. I love this soap and will continue to use it as it is perfect.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
This scrub is very invigorating and nourishing. The sent is a great pick me up with citrus and mint. This formula leaves skin fresh and soft without a greasy after feel. St. Ives is a very affordable brand that always feels like a splurge. Good for all skin types.
Cassie H.
This body wash smells really good and it's a great product to use in the morning when you need a pick me up. It sells for a good price and I would definitely buy it again. My skin feels good after using it and I would recommend it to anyone who likes citrus.