BY ST. IVES

Moisturize and deep clean your skin with new St. Ives Olive Cleanser that also nourishes your skin. This 100% natural cleanser deep cleans and gently removes dirt and makeup from your face. It's a dermatologist tested cleanser that cleans your pores and maintain skin's moisture balance. This gentle exfoliating formula leaves your skin soft, fresh and healthy.

• Has the goodness of olive
  • Hydrates and nourish your skin
  • Contains 100% natural extracts

This amazing cleanser does not only clean your face, but also improve your skin's appearance.

Usage: Dampen your face with water and dispense the cleanser onto fingertips. Massage well over face and then rinse with water. For better results, use 3-4 times a week.

Emily Kate S.
Wetumpka, AL
nice product! works well and feels great. smell is not bad either! this was my first time purchasing, but i was pleasantly surprised! the pump was easy to use. this exceeded my expectations by far. i would recommend for sure! gentle and inexpensive.
Melissa K.
Carson City
I really was not a fan of this. It didn’t seem to clean my skin at all, in fact, it felt like I was adding gunk on top of gunk. Didn’t rinse clean either, left me feeling greasy and unwashed.
Sydney E.
Upper Arlington
This was a pretty good cleanser. It felt light and refreshing and made my whole face feel renewed! It met my expectations and I was not disappointed ! I’d recommend it for sure to anyone looking for a good cleanser
Jess P.
Ridgewood, NY
I used this year's ago, it worked well. I really like the texture, smell & how it made my face feel after use. I have been using the St. Ives line since I was a teen. It's such a great line. I love their lotions too. [product:st.-ives-olive-cleanser----6.75-oz.] #itsjessnyc
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
I liked that this took my makeup off pretty good. I also did not mind the smell of this product. I like the pump bottle it comes in because it is easy to get out especially when washing my face in the sink.
Elise M.
Rochester, NY
Smells really nice! I used this for about a week before switching to a different cleanser since it wasn’t working well with my skin. I have combination skin. This was my first and last time using the product.
darkskin e.
My skin is already oily so using this was a bad idea. My face felt clogged and greasy and i wasn't able to remove all my makeup because it felt so ugh. Love the brand but this product isn't for me
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Great smelling! I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too
Danielle S.
Does this stuff make your face burn?
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
What do you use this for? Is it to remove your makeup sort of like a cold cream? I love their scrubs!
Janis S.
El aceite de Oliva es muy bueno en Vitamina Nutritivo y muy bueno para la piel el Cabello y muy utilizado en la cocina. Me gustaria poder probar  ese aceite tan bueno que dicen que es.