BY ST. IVES

100% natural moisturizers. Dermatologist tested. Fast absorbing. Gentle for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic. Made with natural ingredients. Non-greasy. Replenish dry skin and keep it radiant all day with St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion. Made with rich shea butter and soothing almond oil, this ultimate hydrating formula relieves dryness by restoring skin and retaining moisture. In fact, clinical tests prove that skin stays soft, smooth and hydrated even 24 hours after application.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA.

St. Ives Deep Restoring 24 Hour Moisture Body Lotion
  • "I love the scent of this moisture. It is very effective on moisturizing my skin, I prefer it over the bath and body works ones because it feels lighter on my skin. I would say it's fairly affordable too because it has great value. To me, there isn't anything particularly different or special with this moisturizer compared to other leading brands. " in 28 reviews
  • "I think St. Ives has the best lotion! It is good for dry skin, unlike some of the lotions you find at Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret. I use it most everyday and it is a better value than most department stores, which don't even have the best lotion anyway. " in 16 reviews
  • "I use this as my all over lotion, smells nice and for people with sensitive skin it doesn't seem to irritate my skin as much as more fragranced lotions do!" in 4 reviews
Ana Julia V.
Novo Hamburgo
Amo estes produtos da St. Ives! Cheio, textura e qualidade. Super recomendo e o preço é super acessível. A marca possui vários produtos de cheiros diferentes, tem para todos os gostos. Atualmente estou usando um de abacate maravilhoso. Todos os cremes da St. Ives deixam a pele macia, cheirosa e muito hidratada. Recomendo de olhos fechados!
Britt C.
Ontario
I used to use this product as a kid on my hands and i always felt itchy after and a littlr sore but I thought it was just normal. One day after a shower my legs were dry so i applied some and it felt like I was doused in gasoline and lit on fire. My skin went the colour blotchy red. It burned my skin..even after i had showered it off. The heat from the shower hurt and for almost an hour after. I do not understand what happened but i switched to another st ive bottle and it happened again. I literally cant use it now without a reaction. I stay far away from this brand
Emily D.
Cornwall, ON
I tried this at a friends house and automatically went out and bought it the next day. I use this everyday right after the shower. It is a light moisturizer that doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. The smell is so light and beautiful and sweet without being overbearing. Will repurchase.
Vittoria R.
My skin is extremely dry all year round and I can always count on this to hydrate my skin without making it feel sticky! It smells great and is very affordable. I buy mine at shoppers drug mart but have also seen it at Walmart. I highly recommend this.
Veronica R.
Allentown , PA
Theeee best moisturizer lotion!!! Keeps skin well hydrated and soft through out your day !! Worth every cent . Great for sensitive skin adds additional glow to your skin ! Long lasting I recommend to everyone
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
Leaves my skin sooo refreshed, I use it all over my body and when I use it on my face and neck I like to mix in my favorite oils to get the best hydration I can. This smells amazing and is a very light lotion.
Jessica L.
Guelph
Highly moisturizing, but very thick formula. Be prepared to take time to rub it in. It is lightly scented and overall dries quickly once spread evenly. Was fairly priced among other products, likely to repurchase.
Isabel S.
canovanas
Great location! I have to purchase this time and time again. The price is well worth it because you get so much product. I like to use this specially at night to go to sleep and it keeps my body moisturize. Would recommend.
Alexandra E.
Brownsville , TX
This is a great brand that has lotions for all different skin types. Love that it’s not too oily and the scent isn’t too over powering
Lynn S.
Mississauga , ON
Just started using this, so far so good. I really like St. Ives products in general so when I saw this I thought I'd give it a try. It has a really mild smell, but still smells sweet (like almonds), long lasting.
Andrea M.
Paris
Do you find this moisturizer last longer than any of the regular St Ives, Lubiderm or Vaseline moisturizers?
How great was this product can anybody explain??

back