BY ST. IVES

100% natural moisturizers. Dermatologist tested. Fast absorbing. Gentle for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic. Made with natural ingredients. Non-greasy. Replenish dry skin and keep it radiant all day with St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion. Made with rich shea butter and soothing almond oil, this ultimate hydrating formula relieves dryness by restoring skin and retaining moisture. In fact, clinical tests prove that skin stays soft, smooth and hydrated even 24 hours after application.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA.

St. Ives Deep Restoring 24 Hour Moisture Body Lotion
  • "I love the scent of this moisture. It is very effective on moisturizing my skin, I prefer it over the bath and body works ones because it feels lighter on my skin. I would say it's fairly affordable too because it has great value. To me, there isn't anything particularly different or special with this moisturizer compared to other leading brands. " in 28 reviews
  • "I think St. Ives has the best lotion! It is good for dry skin, unlike some of the lotions you find at Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret. I use it most everyday and it is a better value than most department stores, which don't even have the best lotion anyway. " in 16 reviews
  • "I use this as my all over lotion, smells nice and for people with sensitive skin it doesn't seem to irritate my skin as much as more fragranced lotions do!" in 4 reviews
Hiba H.
Windsor, ON
Live st-ives product. Affordable prices. Keeps body soft and smooth. The product lasts long and is clinically proven to moisturize for up to 24hours and is paraben free/dermatologist tested. Would definitely recommend. 🤗
Yolanda f.
wildomar, CA
creamy and smells rich. For years I have used this cream in its different presentations. I like how my skin leaves me because the effect lasts a lot. I will definitely always use it, I love its creaminess.
Kaitlyn D.
I've always loved St. Ives skincare, and this lotion met my expectations: pleasant scent, thick and creamy without being greasy. I love using this right after a shower! There's a variety of scents and formulas, all offered at a very reasonable price. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone as a great daily moisturizer!
Alliyah F.
I use this lotion for my dry elbows and knees. I wouldn't use it for the face because it might break you out. It's a really good body moisturizer though.
Alana L.
I have the almond oil scented version of this lotion, and it smells amazing! Perfect for dry hands, feet, elbows, or wherever else you need moisture. Lasts a long time, but is not greasy feeling at all, which I love.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
Leaves my skin sooo refreshed, I use it all over my body and when I use it on my face and neck I like to mix in my favorite oils to get the best hydration I can. This smells amazing and is a very light lotion.
Isabel S.
canovanas
Great location! I have to purchase this time and time again. The price is well worth it because you get so much product. I like to use this specially at night to go to sleep and it keeps my body moisturize. Would recommend.
Dara P.
Katy , TX
The smell is to die for!! The lotion is light and moisturizing. It doesn't leave skin oily, but skin is soft and smell lingers for hours!
Jenny f.
This lotion smells so nice, it's great for using after the shower or during the day. Definitely good value for the price, as the bottle is pretty big. The skin feels so soft and smooth after!
Holly T.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my go to everyday lotion. It has a pleasant clean smell and softens the skin for 24hr as claimed. I especially love to use it after swimming or a day in the sun to replinish my skins moisture. I highly recommend this body lotion and will be continuing to buy it in the future.
Andrea M.
Paris
Do you find this moisturizer last longer than any of the regular St Ives, Lubiderm or Vaseline moisturizers?
How great was this product can anybody explain??

back