BY ST. IVES

100% natural moisturizers. Dermatologist tested. Fast absorbing. Gentle for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic. Made with natural ingredients. Non-greasy. Replenish dry skin and keep it radiant all day with St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion. Made with rich shea butter and soothing almond oil, this ultimate hydrating formula relieves dryness by restoring skin and retaining moisture. In fact, clinical tests prove that skin stays soft, smooth and hydrated even 24 hours after application.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the scent of this moisture. It is very effective on moisturizing my skin, I prefer it over the bath and body works ones because it feels lighter on my skin. I would say it's fairly affordable too because it has great value. To me, there isn't anything particularly different or special with this moisturizer compared to other leading brands. " in 28 reviews
  • "I think St. Ives has the best lotion! It is good for dry skin, unlike some of the lotions you find at Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret. I use it most everyday and it is a better value than most department stores, which don't even have the best lotion anyway. " in 16 reviews
  • "I use this as my all over lotion, smells nice and for people with sensitive skin it doesn't seem to irritate my skin as much as more fragranced lotions do!" in 4 reviews
Angelica B.
malad city
Are use this daily on my face and skin love it I wear underneath my make up and it’s amazing
Becca e.
Flowery Branch
One of my favorite everyday lotions. I use this daily on my legs, arms and overall! Love it!
Isabel S.
canovanas
Great location! I have to purchase this time and time again. The price is well worth it because you get so much product. I like to use this specially at night to go to sleep and it keeps my body moisturize. Would recommend.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
I’ve used a lot of St. Ives body lotions, and they’ve all been pretty similar in terms of how effective they are and their texture. This one is the same, with a good thick texture that isn’t too runny, and is easy to rub into the skin. It absorbs in quickly, and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy, which is absolutely essential in my mind. I found it moisturized my skin very well when I used it regularly, but my husband (who has severely dry skin) didn’t find it as effective. So if you have a serious skin condition or eczema, you'll probably need a medicated lotion.

For those of us with regular or dry skin (not severe) this works great.

I really like the scent of this lotion. It just has a really nice sweet almondy smell. Despite the product listing picture, this is actually quite a large bottle!

Overall, I like this lotion a lot, and am happy to keep using it regularly. If your skin needs help and is very dry, it may not do the trick, but personally, I was very happy with the results.
Yolanda f.
wildomar, CA
creamy and smells rich. For years I have used this cream in its different presentations. I like how my skin leaves me because the effect lasts a lot. I will definitely always use it, I love its creaminess.
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
This is a great lotion to have in your house. It's large size means it will last and can be used by the entire family. The formula is great and super hydrating. I like the smell a lot. this is a definite product to try out with winter coming to keep that dry skin under control.
Alicia H.
love this moisturiser such a absorbent formula this exceeded my expectation when I first tried it. I always use st ives lotions I use all the version an love the mild scent also. prefect as a bedtime moisturiser. I haven't changed using this product since I started
Shannon B.
Bath, ON
This is our entire family go-to in order to beat the dry skin that comes with cold Canadian winters. Inexpensive enough to buy for the whole family but not cheap in that you use an entire bottle within a week to feel moisturized .
Jaidyn H.
This product is great it comes with a lot in it and you feel super soft after you put it on it works super well and I love it you will see me buying this again I definitely recommend this to anyone that loves having nice skin
Tracy P.
Scarborough, ON
Amazing product, a true gem. A good but for the money.
Does what it says and holds up to it.
Even for the most dryest skin, it works fast without all the reapplications.
Lasts a long time smells great and not greasy
Andrea M.
Paris
Do you find this moisturizer last longer than any of the regular St Ives, Lubiderm or Vaseline moisturizers?
How great was this product can anybody explain??