St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by cheryl m.St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Liz R.

BY ST. IVES

Rejuvenate with the refreshing fragrances of St. Ives Cleanse and Moisturize formulas. Enriched with natural ingredients like oatmeal, vanilla, citrus and apricot, they’re especially made to replenish moisture and will leave your skin soft and hydrated. Made with natural ingredients; Formulated without phthalates; Package contains 20% Post-Consumer Recyclable Material; Dermatologist-tested; Hypoallergenic

• Does the collegian really make a difference2 Answers
St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "St Ives is perfect for dry sensitive skin! I have been using St Ives collagen body wash for years, and I can honestly see that my skin is moisturized more so than with other brands. A little goes a long way with this product! it has the consistency of a conditioner. Definitely recommend St Ives!" in 14 reviews
  • "I liked this a lot. I bounce atound from body wash to wash a lot but I have bought this one a few times. Smells good. " in 12 reviews
  • "This is an old company I remember as a child that had the most wonderful and natural ingredients in their shampoos and conditioners and now I can enjoy their body washes that are so moisturizing and soft. " in 11 reviews
As someone with dry skin I have dealt with trying many different body washes. This body wash really makes my skin feel great after each use, sometimes I feel like I don't even need to put on lotion!
Joshlyn K.
Greenville, SC
I think it is amazing. I smells sooo gooood. I love it because it lasts all day. I smell it when I am at home after a long da of work. I purchase it from a target or a cvs. I use it every other day so I do not get tired of it. I would always ourchase the product
Ashley V.
I really like this product. It has a very nice buttery smooth consistency. The scent could be improved slightly. Price wise I would say this product is a nice deal. I've not notice any long lasting effects yet but I will be buying again to continue my results.
Flore D.
This product is completely amazing, I use it every day as part of my daily routine and seen a major difference in my skin and it's elasticity!!!!!! This was definitely a great buy👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Kate T.
It's a pretty good body wash, does a good job cleansing and moisturizing. A bottle lasts awhile but not super long. The scent is not appealing to me. You can find it at most drugstores.
Julie B.
Columbia, KY
I buy this body wash a few times a year. Most usually when it is on sale at Walmart. I like it, I like the way it makes my skin feel, but I just have another body wash that I prefer.
Donna C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best light weight lotion for your body! Absorbs quick and your skin is very soft after use. If you do not want something sticky or too heavy this is the way to go!
laura M.
GREAT! Absolutely recommend this product to anyone. it leaves skin super smooth, smelling fantastic. All of my family from my kids to husband use this on a daily.
Tiffany B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite lostion besides aveeno, but let me tell you the smell isn't that strong like others. My skin felt so soft when using it. This is a must product
Jessica N.
Palestine, TX
I genuinely like St Ives products and this one is great. Their products are nice for the price point, I've never had a bad experience with their products either.
Tara D.
Does the collegian really make a difference

back