St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by cheryl m.St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Liz R.

BY ST. IVES

Rejuvenate with the refreshing fragrances of St. Ives Cleanse and Moisturize formulas. Enriched with natural ingredients like oatmeal, vanilla, citrus and apricot, they’re especially made to replenish moisture and will leave your skin soft and hydrated. Made with natural ingredients; Formulated without phthalates; Package contains 20% Post-Consumer Recyclable Material; Dermatologist-tested; Hypoallergenic

• Does the collegian really make a difference2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "St Ives is perfect for dry sensitive skin! I have been using St Ives collagen body wash for years, and I can honestly see that my skin is moisturized more so than with other brands. A little goes a long way with this product! it has the consistency of a conditioner. Definitely recommend St Ives!" in 14 reviews
  • "I liked this a lot. I bounce atound from body wash to wash a lot but I have bought this one a few times. Smells good. " in 12 reviews
  • "This is an old company I remember as a child that had the most wonderful and natural ingredients in their shampoos and conditioners and now I can enjoy their body washes that are so moisturizing and soft. " in 11 reviews
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can testify to this body scrub, it help me with all those ingrown hairs at the back of my thighs and arms, made my skin better, gentle on the skin but was effective best I have used in the st. Ives line so far.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff was alright. I really enjoy the St. Ives brand, I use a lot of their face scrubs and really like those. But I liked the smell of this body wash. I'll probably try other body washes in the future.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and even is good to use when shaving. It has a nice clean smell to it. It doesn't cause any irritation, to my sensitive skin. All around great body wash.
Margaret E.
Poca, WV
I had never used anything like this on my skin, I was scared because it's so sensitive, but after using this product I have learned to try different things, and this product is one of my favorites!! I will def rEcole to friends and family.
Weshi Mani D.
Wilmington
This St. Ives body wash will definitely have your body looking and feeling younger. Its anti-aging property (Collagen Elastin) is great for aging skin. Grab a bottle of this St. Ives body was and say goodbye to those annoying wrinkles!
kimberly m.
Hurst, TX
I love it . it something that we buy every since I was home living with my parents I have nothing bad to say it works great with my skins because my skin is very sensitive it doesn't react to my skin which is a bonus to me so I don't using it I love it and I thing every one should have one of these in there bathroom lol
Jamie W.
I like the smell of this lotion. Not a heavy cream. Definitely lighter and rubs in well. I use in the mornings and evenings, typically either getting ready for the day or just after a hot shower. I have some crazy stretch marks which I use this on though I haven't particularly noticed significant changes to those.
Larissa B.
Raleigh, NC
Good texture, good smell very good results! I'm using this moisturizer for 2 months now, i use it every night and I'm really happy with the results! My skin doesn't look ashy during the day anymore! I'd totally buy it again.
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorites from st.ives! I'm obsessed with collagen! It's really good for the skin. I honestly think it helps make my skin look youthful and glowing! I also recommend the body lotion version of this! Love it!
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this with the corresponding lotion. I don't know if I am convinced it is doing anything other than moisturizing my skin like it says it does but I do really like it as a body wash.
Tara D.
Does the collegian really make a difference