BY ST. IVES

Mist your body with dewy-light moisture using St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion Spray. Available in naturally energizing citrus and vitamin C, this lightweight lotion invigorates the skin, leaving it feeling soft, balanced and refreshed. The bath and body lotion features a moisturizing formula made with shea butter and glycerin, to keep skin thoroughly hydrated and soft. Vitamin-rich and high in fatty acids, the shea butter provides hydration to parched skin, while glycerin gives extra nourishment for a soft and supple feel. The 6.5 oz vitamin C body lotion dispenses easily and evenly with an all-over 360-degree lightweight spray of moisture. This soothing method of application makes this product an excellent option for those with sensitive skin. With its fresh, uplifting citrus fragrance with natural grapefruit extract and vitamin C, this gentle spray helps provide a brighter, more even skin tone.

Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Fragrance, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tapioca Starch, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.

Dispenses evenly with one all-over spray; Sprays using only compressed air. This new lotion is made with just the right amount of 100% natural moisturizers ( glycerin & shea butter) for a lotion that's so light and pure, it sprays. It gives your skin the nourishment it needs to look its best, while feeling light & fresh, never heavy or greasy.

Ingredients: aqua, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, dimethicone, sorbitan isostearate, parfum, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, tapioca starch, carbomer, xanthan gum, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, disodium edta.

• "I would still use regular lotion on weekends though! " in 1 review
  • "I am terrible about applying body lotion because it's cold and messy." in 1 review
f̥ͦo̥ͦi̥ͦ🐢 S.
Prineville
At first I bought 2 of these.. then I love it so much I came back and bought more to stock up hehe.. I smell that fresh citrus when I spray all over my skin. It really hydrates my skin and shine. I am a skin treatment craze. I use this every time after  shower, oh it feels good when I spray all over me.
  St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration™ Lotion Spray
Taylor N.
waterford
Love the spray bottle but I feel like it soaks into my skin and it feels like I never put anything on. My skin does not feel replenished at all, but does smell good. Kind of on the edge of if I would buy it again for the smell and the spray or not
Jessica R.
Troutman, NC
I was skeptical about how well a lotion would work in spray form, but I LOVE this product! It's light and refreshing, and leaves my skin feeling super smooth and feeling amazing. Makes it so much easier to moisturize the hard to reach area in the middle of the back. I haven't had any issues with the nozzle clogging either, which I thought would be an issue. Amazing product that I would recommend!!!
Charlotte H.
I love this product for quick hydration because the product itself is very good. But, I don't really understand the whole idea of the spray lotion. Even with the spray the lotion seems a little pointless to me because you still have to run it in... thoughts?
Madeline H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product has been very enjoyable every purchase. I love putting this lotion espesically after a shower and I feel like a clean baby two days afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone that has dry skin because my feet are no longer dry and they feel like a babys bottom after using this product.
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
This smells so amazing! It smells like tropical fruit and beach air. It makes my skin feel very dewy but it is a tiny bit greasy. The moisture lasts the whole day, even when I am sweating or getting in the water. I use it as a body moisturizer, especially on my legs.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I was t too crazy on trying this spray lotion because I never had a lotion that reminded me of room sprays! It I'm so glad I went with my gut feeling and gave it a try because it's absolutely amazing and I love how much easier it is to apply and it goes on more evenly!!
The smell of this lotion is beyond amazing. My skin feels like it's had a drink of water after application. Keeps my skin feeling hydrated longer than I notice with other brands. I bought it at Target. No complaints. Love this brand and the correlating face cleanser
Andrea B.
Turlock, CA
I actually was really intrigued by these lotions. I thought the idea was great so I decided to try. I actually tried the oatmeal fragrance because I have sensitive skin and it worked pretty well. It was great for quick application all over the body as well.
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
You really can't go wrong with this brand. IT's smooth and soaks in well. I bought this at CVS. but would buy it again somewhere else. It's gentle on my skin and a decent value for the product you receive. I would purchase this again and I'd recommend.
Stephanie S.
Does this leave any type of residue on your body?
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is the scent very strong?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Does this actually moisturize or does it make you feel greasy? I'm soooo lazy about putting on lotion after a shower in the winter! lol
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How is the scent smell to you?
Cayce L.
Is the lotion spray greasier than the regular lotion.