BeautyBodyBody CareSt. Ives
Cellulite Shield Gel Creme

St. Ives Cellulite Shield Gel Creme

St. Ives Cellulite Shield Gel creme can help you get rid of cellulite on skin within two weeks time. It has a fast and stimulating formula that hydrates the skin and gives visible results in very less time. This Gel creme can give you a sculpted and tight skin that you dream about everyday.

•Delivers visible results
•Gives a tight and sculpted skin
•Clinically proven

This is a great moisturizing solution that may help you reduce the uneven and bumpy skin

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol Denatured, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyimide 1, Triethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Menthyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Menthol, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985) (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Sorbitol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Punica Granatum Extract, Olea Europaea

Did this work at all? Notice any difference? Is the price worth even trying?
Does this work ? Could use some right where the picture shows 😊
Has anyone tried this? I was wondering how well it works...
Start your review of St. Ives Cellulite Shield Gel Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,201 reviews
Unfortunately, I cannot report that this actually helped me with my cellulite spots on my body. I used this every day for weeks, and I did not see any progress. On the brighter side, my legs were moisturized and the scent is great. It's a little fruity and just smells so uplifiting. I wouldn't call it a complete fail, but it definitely doesn't meet it's ultimate purpose.
Kristen B.
I caved, I tired it. I didn’t notice a Difference in my skin, I didn’t enjoy the feeling of my skin after applying it, and the scent also left much to be desired. Try again, St Ives.
Alison H.
Milton
Home girl over here has some major thunder thighs and I love the formula in this. Just need to use everyday
Nicholle  H.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Unfortunately I have to give this a 3 star. The gel creme is very sticky, it doesn't absorb quickly into the skin. It does smell nice, like citrusy scent. By the time I finished the tube, I saw a little improvement but nothing that would knock me out of my socks. If you have a little cellulite then maybe this would work. But for me, which I have very noticeable cellulite, it just didn't work.
Amber P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t typically use cellulite cream. But I have tried this st Ives before. It’s none greasy and the smell isn’t strong.
Hanna M.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
St. Ives Cellulite Shield Gel Creme uploaded by Hanna M.
AROMA THERAPY CELLULITE CREAM firming and toning by Frowniescanada - claims to improve the appearance of hips, thighs, belly, knees, elbows and underarms. This product is made with highest quality nutrients for the skin from natural sources. It is packed with therapeutic essential oils: ginger essential oil, grapefruit and geranium essential oils. The texture of the cream is not as thick. I love the lemon like scent, very refreshing and not too strong.
Stella G.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the smell, the result, but the bottle is too small and ugly. The old ones looked better.
Olesja S.
Northeim
The thing with cellulite creams is: they don’t work like promised. All they do is improving the appearance of your skin, making it smooth and soft. However, this cream doesn’t do anything. It’s just...a plain cream. It’s not even moisturizing enough. Not even for my skin normal skin. 2 stars for the nice texture and a pleasant scent.
Maria Fernanda M.
Barranquilla
Bought it once and never again. I feel cellulite creams never work and this one proved me right. It is cheap and doesn't work the smell is not pleasant either. I did not see any changes in my body by using this cream and I don't recommend it to anyone.