BY ST. IVES

Description:
A solid daily cleanser inspired by Korean beauty trends. Our Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick cleanses while it hydrates with 100% natural coconut oil for skin that feels healthy and soft. Just twist and glow!

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "LOVE this for traveling! I do a fair bit of shlepping through TSA and this is a perfect solution to the airport ridiculousness. It smells great, won't spill in your bag, and does the job. No problems with my sensitive skin at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this St. Ives cleansing stick! First stick cleanser I've ever tried. The formula is great and lathers just enough to make my face feel clean. It's hydrating and doesn't leave me with that "too-clean-stripped-of-all-moisture" feeling. Only complaint? I wish there was more in the package!" in 5 reviews
Hope G.
Bloomfield, IA
I received this product as a test and I absolutely love it. I use it every single day. I am a musician so I am on the road a lot and it is sooooo convenient for travel! I 10/10 recommend this. Especially to people that may not be the best at staying on top of their skin routine. This is quick and easy!
June B.
Albany, NY
At first I was confused what a cleansing stick is but this is a game changer. It cleans well and feels refreshing on my skin. Cool part is that it is travel friendly :)
Casey G.
Stokesdale
I love this hydrating stick!! I use it in the shower in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling soft and dewy. Perfect for that natural glow to start off your day.
Alana A.
Columbus, OH
It was an alright product. it smells good, but i dont see the need to have it be in a stick form. It would be the same just as a cleanser and easier to put on your face. It really doesn't differ from other cleansers. If your face isn't too wet then it lathers nicely.
Anna S.
Buffalo, NY
I loved the St. Ives Cleansing Stick! It's so easy to use and especially to travel with, which is perfect for a gym bag or a weekend trip instead of the hassle of a bar of soap or a big bottle. It was my first time using it but I'll definitely be purchasing again.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
This is a fun little cleanser. While it was not overly moisturizing, I like that the stick twists up - no need to dig my hands in to a tub (like Noxzema). I did get a full-size stick in a Target Beauty Box and I’m really excited to see how it works over time!
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
This was an interesting alternative to face wash and I am all for it! Didn’t know what to expect till I used it and it’s so silky on the skin, removes any dirt and makeup easily, and is just easy (not to mention, not messy at all) to use.
Lacey K.
Atlanta, GA
It’s a good cleanser. It smells nice on the skin. My only problem is that it’s a bit uncomfortable to roll on to your face. Other than that it’s a great product.
Calysta C.
Grand Rapids
This product is one of the greatest skincare products I’ve ever tested. I only bought it because it was cactus and cacti are my favorite plants. It was super smooth and it goes on very easy. It was expensive for the stick kind of but amazing product!!!
Yasmin O.
pasco
Ok this product is amazing I bought i use it at night u could feel ur face cleaning and hydrated... my skin is dry so I love using it at night cause when I wake up in the morning is nice soft and really hydrated...I am in love this this product
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
How do you guys like it?
Ashlyn G.
is this product really as great as everyone is saying? I hate getting my face wash all over my hands and I love the idea but i’m unsure if it’s actually a good product to use?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
How is it?!😍 is dying to try!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Has anyone tried the St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick ? Curious how it works!
RaeLynn M.
Would love to try this product. I tend to have problematic skin during winter season. Will this cleanser help keep my skin hydrated?