BY ST. IVES

Description:
A solid daily cleanser inspired by Korean beauty trends. Our Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick cleanses while it hydrates with 100% natural coconut oil for skin that feels healthy and soft. Just twist and glow!

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

Buy on target.com
  • "LOVE this for traveling! I do a fair bit of shlepping through TSA and this is a perfect solution to the airport ridiculousness. It smells great, won't spill in your bag, and does the job. No problems with my sensitive skin at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this St. Ives cleansing stick! First stick cleanser I've ever tried. The formula is great and lathers just enough to make my face feel clean. It's hydrating and doesn't leave me with that "too-clean-stripped-of-all-moisture" feeling. Only complaint? I wish there was more in the package!" in 5 reviews
Kanisha W.
Gold Canyon, AZ
This is an amazing oh idea! Especially for people who are always on the go! Slip into your gym bag and it’s great. Down side. Don’t get too wet or it’ll just turn into a sticky pile of goop. It smells yummy though
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I got this is the most recent target beauty box and love it! I was super surprised to receive the full sized item, but am glad I did. I love the stick form which makes applying super easy to do. The formula is nice, refreshing and cleansing. It doesn’t dry out my skin and smells amazing too. I would recommend trying it out- it’s great for travel!
Julianne G.
The packaging is weird to me. Kind of like deodorant but it was a face/body wash. I think it would be very good for traveling so you don’t have to worry about liquid exploding in your bag! It removed all of the make up I was wearing but left my face feeling extra dry. Also it caused me to break out more
Naomi C.
I didn’t like this product it was difficult to get the product out of the tube into my face it was very rough too I was rubbing on my face for a good 5 minuets before product actually appeared
June B.
Albany, NY
At first I was confused what a cleansing stick is but this is a game changer. It cleans well and feels refreshing on my skin. Cool part is that it is travel friendly :)
Cassidy R.
Welcome, MD
Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate! That has been the trend this year and let me tell you this puppy is the best! I have seen these stick all over and they do there job plus more!
Hope G.
Bloomfield, IA
I received this product as a test and I absolutely love it. I use it every single day. I am a musician so I am on the road a lot and it is sooooo convenient for travel! I 10/10 recommend this. Especially to people that may not be the best at staying on top of their skin routine. This is quick and easy!
Casey G.
Stokesdale
I love this hydrating stick!! I use it in the shower in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling soft and dewy. Perfect for that natural glow to start off your day.
Alana A.
Columbus, OH
It was an alright product. it smells good, but i dont see the need to have it be in a stick form. It would be the same just as a cleanser and easier to put on your face. It really doesn't differ from other cleansers. If your face isn't too wet then it lathers nicely.
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
This is a fun little cleanser. While it was not overly moisturizing, I like that the stick twists up - no need to dig my hands in to a tub (like Noxzema). I did get a full-size stick in a Target Beauty Box and I’m really excited to see how it works over time!
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
How do you guys like it?
Ashlyn G.
is this product really as great as everyone is saying? I hate getting my face wash all over my hands and I love the idea but i’m unsure if it’s actually a good product to use?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
How is it?!😍 is dying to try!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Has anyone tried the St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick ? Curious how it works!
RaeLynn M.
Would love to try this product. I tend to have problematic skin during winter season. Will this cleanser help keep my skin hydrated?