BY ST. IVES

Description:
A solid daily cleanser inspired by Korean beauty trends. Our Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick cleanses while it hydrates with 100% natural coconut oil for skin that feels healthy and soft. Just twist and glow!

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "LOVE this for traveling! I do a fair bit of shlepping through TSA and this is a perfect solution to the airport ridiculousness. It smells great, won't spill in your bag, and does the job. No problems with my sensitive skin at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this St. Ives cleansing stick! First stick cleanser I've ever tried. The formula is great and lathers just enough to make my face feel clean. It's hydrating and doesn't leave me with that "too-clean-stripped-of-all-moisture" feeling. Only complaint? I wish there was more in the package!" in 5 reviews
Ashley N.
Jessika h.
Richmond, MI
This product was sent to me complimentary in my VoxBox and I’ve never tried it but will definitely purchase in the future! My entire family loved it from my kids to my husband! The smell lasts all day and the moisture stick keeps your skin soft and silky!!
RIANA LURICE D.
Lincoln, NE
The idea of the  St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick was very impressive. To make it a stick made the product much more fun to include in the daily routine! For my face, it has definitely made it more moisturized during the cold weather (as my face usually gets dry right after getting out of the shower.) Overall, I am giving the product 3/5 as I think that the product itself was satisfactory.
Avery B.
I use this all the time it’s a great product and it’s so simple to use for us lazy people out there! I use it in the shower and buy the sink it’s sooo simple! And it leaves your skin refreshed and smooth I love it !
Calysta C.
Grand Rapids
This product is one of the greatest skincare products I’ve ever tested. I only bought it because it was cactus and cacti are my favorite plants. It was super smooth and it goes on very easy. It was expensive for the stick kind of but amazing product!!!
Neen B.
First off lovely scent & I was so bummed out when I didn’t receive the voxbox campaign for this cleanser stick. So I totally went out & brought it lol. It’s decent, but I personally as not use to strong candy scented facial products so that was definitely a bit different but overall I got okay results. I would recommend doing a face exfoliator first because I believe after a few uses the stick itself just would become dirty at some point.
Justine A.
I bought this at Target and I absolutely love it. It is super gentle and easy to use. I've been using it as my nighttime cleanser. I use it at the sink and it's great. I can't wait to try the other varieties.
caitlin m.
I received this cleanser in my St. Ives VoxBox and was soooo impressed. First of all, this stick packaging is genius! It makes it so easy to take with you on-the-go to the gym, and would be perfect to throw in your carry-on if you’re flying. It smells awesome and made my skin super soft, and the oil cleanser removes waterproof makeup so easily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Chrissy A.
Demarest, NJ
In love with how easy it is to cleanse! Perfect for travel since it is a stick and not a liquid. Only critique is how strong the scent is. Smells great, but a little too strong for my preference.
Audrey S.
I bought this because it was a cool concept. It smells great and is very gentle on my skin. It hydrates your face and is very compact and portable, great for trips! It’s also very inexpensive!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Has anyone tried the St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick ? Curious how it works!
Ashlyn G.
is this product really as great as everyone is saying? I hate getting my face wash all over my hands and I love the idea but i’m unsure if it’s actually a good product to use?
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
Is this stick hypoallergenic?
RaeLynn M.
Would love to try this product. I tend to have problematic skin during winter season. Will this cleanser help keep my skin hydrated?
abigail e.