BY ST. IVES

Description:
A solid daily cleanser inspired by Korean beauty trends. Our Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick cleanses while it hydrates with 100% natural coconut oil for skin that feels healthy and soft. Just twist and glow!

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "LOVE this for traveling! I do a fair bit of shlepping through TSA and this is a perfect solution to the airport ridiculousness. It smells great, won't spill in your bag, and does the job. No problems with my sensitive skin at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this St. Ives cleansing stick! First stick cleanser I've ever tried. The formula is great and lathers just enough to make my face feel clean. It's hydrating and doesn't leave me with that "too-clean-stripped-of-all-moisture" feeling. Only complaint? I wish there was more in the package!" in 5 reviews
Amanda C.
Wyoming, PA
I liked this at first. It smelled amazing and it did make my skin soft. I never tried to take make up off with it so I’m not sure how effective it would be at that. What really made me take stars away was by the third time I used it, it burned! I’m not sure what caused it but it was the strangest thing. I probably wouldn’t purchase again.
Joya B.
Charlottesville, VA
Smells like an island! I love the packaging so much. This stick does a really good job of cleansing my skin without leaving it tight, and it removes a bit of makeup, which is always great. It really does hydrate, as it says it does. My only complaint is that the fragrance can be a little too harsh for my sensitive skin, so I end up doing a second cleanse afterwards. Also, not a problem with the product itself, but cleansing sticks in general can become unhygienic really easily if you aren't cleaning it between washes, which can become a hastle. Overall, solid product!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Sooooo I️ wanted to love this because I️t seemed so innovative. It’s a weird mushy consistency plus I’m not sure how hygienic I️t can be because tour rubbing I️t on dirty skin time and time again. Left a weird film on my skin, not a clean feeling or refreshing feeling at all!!
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
This is a fun little cleanser. While it was not overly moisturizing, I like that the stick twists up - no need to dig my hands in to a tub (like Noxzema). I did get a full-size stick in a Target Beauty Box and I’m really excited to see how it works over time!
Allison F.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved using this product due to the easy application! The stick makes it feel much more controlled and you can apply more direct pressure to really scrub your skin. This product, however, was also incredibly drying and had an odd tingling/cold sensation.
Kailea D.
I really enjoy this product. I can take it with me when I leave the house for the night due to its small cute packaging. Great Smell and leaves my skin just the right amount moisturizer. My only issue is that I have to wash my makeup off prior to using this but I do recommend.
Sara T.
Rexburg, ID
THIS STICK CHANGED MY LIFE. My skin often becomes complacent with the products I use but it never happens with this stick. Plus I travel a lot so it was so helpful to have this cleanser stick instead of trying to fill a TSA approved bottle with my face wash.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
Absolutely obsessed. My skin feels incredibly clean and amazingly smooth after using this. And the smell is amazing. I’m forever a fan of this and will continue to buy it. The glow from using this is no joke either. Hands down one of the best I’ve ever used.
Jennifer T.
I’ve been using this product for about a week and a half. I saw that there was Voxbox for these and I had to try them. So I bought this particular one from Walmart and overall I like it. It smells nice and doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight. It feels clean and hydrated. Really I’d give this 4.5 stars. I do like this cleansing stick and I like that it’s easy to find but I still absolutely love my Julep version. I also would like the stick to have a larger diameter so I don’t have to work as hard to cover my face in product.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
I took this with me to the netherlands for spring break and I'm so glad I did. It's perfect for travel and it suds up nice as well. I use it with Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser and my face feels amazing after
Ashlyn G.
is this product really as great as everyone is saying? I hate getting my face wash all over my hands and I love the idea but i’m unsure if it’s actually a good product to use?
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Has anyone tried the St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick ? Curious how it works!
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
Is this stick hypoallergenic?
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I have seen so much about these being advertised. How do you all like them? Is it a gimic or worth buying? #StIves #Facial #SkinCare
RaeLynn M.
Would love to try this product. I tend to have problematic skin during winter season. Will this cleanser help keep my skin hydrated?