BY ST. IVES

Description:
A solid daily cleanser inspired by Korean beauty trends. Our Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick cleanses while it hydrates with 100% natural coconut oil for skin that feels healthy and soft. Just twist and glow!

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick
  • "LOVE this for traveling! I do a fair bit of shlepping through TSA and this is a perfect solution to the airport ridiculousness. It smells great, won't spill in your bag, and does the job. No problems with my sensitive skin at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this St. Ives cleansing stick! First stick cleanser I've ever tried. The formula is great and lathers just enough to make my face feel clean. It's hydrating and doesn't leave me with that "too-clean-stripped-of-all-moisture" feeling. Only complaint? I wish there was more in the package!" in 5 reviews
Adrienne B.
Forestdale, MA
I'm usually hesitant trying new face products because my skin is crazy sensitive but this product worked great, left my skin feeling soft and clean! Also can we talk about how AMAZING this product is for a woman on the go?! No need to worry about your product leaking all over your stuff.
Andressa K.
Watkinsville , GA
I love St Ives products and after having a great experience with St. Ives Apricot & Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick I decided to try this one! I loved the fragrance and how moisturized and clean my skin feels after using it! I’m surely buying this again, together with the others sticks! They are perfect for the daily routine and for travels. I have oily skin and this products keep my skin without oil and smooth the whole day! And I did not have a breakout since I started using it!
Angelica🌻 S.
Allentown , PA
My absolute favorite face wash! I’ve bought more since I got mine free! It smells great and leaves skin glowing, a good price too! Only worry is applying it directly to face I apply it to a face sponge so no bacteria is left behind
Sage D.
atlanta
This product cleanses my skin perfectly. It is gentle and smells pleasant. It does burn the eyes so be sure to stay away. Beautiful, functional packaging as well as affordable price. This is the first facial cleanser stick I have used and I recommend it
Lexi H.
evansville
I️ use this everyday morning and night and it leaves my skin feeling soft smooth and hydrated. I️ was impressed as I️ didn’t expect it to work, but it cleared my acne prone skin overnight! I️ would completely recommend trying it
Jessika h.
Richmond, MI
This product was sent to me complimentary in my VoxBox and I’ve never tried it but will definitely purchase in the future! My entire family loved it from my kids to my husband! The smell lasts all day and the moisture stick keeps your skin soft and silky!!
RIANA LURICE D.
Lincoln, NE
The idea of the  St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick was very impressive. To make it a stick made the product much more fun to include in the daily routine! For my face, it has definitely made it more moisturized during the cold weather (as my face usually gets dry right after getting out of the shower.) Overall, I am giving the product 3/5 as I think that the product itself was satisfactory.
Jennifer B.
Parma Heights, OH
I mostly used this on my face in replacement to cleanser for a few weeks, and I adore it.  It's offically part of my skincare routine.  It leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated and completely cleansed.
Katie K.
Huntingtown, MD
So easy to throw in my gym or travel bag and I know it won’t explode. I’ve gotten this from both amazon and Walmart. Will absolutely purchase again. So fast and easy to use without worry about a mess on the go.
caitlin m.
I received this cleanser in my St. Ives VoxBox and was soooo impressed. First of all, this stick packaging is genius! It makes it so easy to take with you on-the-go to the gym, and would be perfect to throw in your carry-on if you’re flying. It smells awesome and made my skin super soft, and the oil cleanser removes waterproof makeup so easily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
Is this stick hypoallergenic?
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
How do you guys like it?
Jianna P.
Monaca
Anyone have any breakout problems after using this? Afraid the “stick” aspect isn’t very hygienic!!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
How is it?!😍 is dying to try!
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I have seen so much about these being advertised. How do you all like them? Is it a gimic or worth buying? #StIves #Facial #SkinCare

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.