BY ST. IVES

Description:
A solid daily cleanser inspired by Korean beauty trends. Our Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick cleanses while it hydrates with 100% natural coconut oil for skin that feels healthy and soft. Just twist and glow!

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick
  • "LOVE this for traveling! I do a fair bit of shlepping through TSA and this is a perfect solution to the airport ridiculousness. It smells great, won't spill in your bag, and does the job. No problems with my sensitive skin at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this St. Ives cleansing stick! First stick cleanser I've ever tried. The formula is great and lathers just enough to make my face feel clean. It's hydrating and doesn't leave me with that "too-clean-stripped-of-all-moisture" feeling. Only complaint? I wish there was more in the package!" in 5 reviews
Anita K.
Orlando, FL
I bought this product in a target beauty box for all my upcoming travels. Its super convenient for travel. The scent is refreshing and I love that the stick makes it much easier to get the product all over my face for a good clean. I feel it does a good job for cleansing purposes but for hydration I don't see a huge difference. It does kind of give that tight skin feeling initially but then it wears off. I would probably repurchase for traveling purposes!
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
I bought this product because I was really intrigued and kind of thought it was cute. I used it as instructed and mt experience was...okay. it's super easy to use bit takes a second to lather up...at least the way I like. The smell is very nice and it did make my face feel nice and soft afterwards but I don't see myself switching to this on a regular basis or anything. Would be super helpful during travel.
oreyana c.
Jacksonville, FL
I really loved this one better than the honey one. The bumps and blackheads on my chin that are super hard to get rid of, have calmed down a lot because of this . It just draws the black heads right out and it really does hydrate really good . I like to use hot water when I wash my face and usually it would be super dry but my face was just as smooth and bouncy as a babies booty .
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
This face wash is fun to use and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I love the scent too -- so fresh and light. The fragrance is not overpowering, but is a great way to start my morning or take the day off. I find it works better if you have a damp face, apply the stick, and then lather/massage the product with more water. I would recommend this product to others!
Amanda T.
Hartwick, NY
I’m in love with this product, I love that I don’t have to touch the product with my hands until it’s on my face. It leaves my face feeling so soft and hydrated. Not to mention is smells soooo good! I can’t wait to try the other ones. The price is a little high, but you do get a lot of product. It’s also travel friendly, you don’t have to worry about it spilling out.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
I was attracted to this product at first because i love st ives apricot scrub. When i opened the product i loved the smell of it. After applying the product it did not apply easily and after i rinsed with water and dried my face it smelled like bar soap and it wasnt a very pleasant smell. I wasn't very happy with the overall product! My face is actually really dry today after using it. I don't recommend this particular product from st. Ives.

***UPDATE***
Been using this product for about a month now. It is not what i expected it to be. Its actually difficult to get the product off the stick and onto your skin. Also it leaves my face super shiny and stiff. Also noticed that my face is breaking out! I dont recommend this product!
Molls H.
Bangor
This is a great little product! I have severely dry skin and although this doesn't seem to help it much, it doesn't hurt (dry it out further) either. The only problem I have with this is just the touching it to your face so much so I like to use it on a facial cleansing brush instead of applying directly to the skin.
Morgan G.
Kelso, WA
I the St. Ives cleansing stick hydration-hero-cleansing-stick-cactus-water-&-hibiscus in my free influenster St. Ives glow vox box. The box itself was cute and the products were wrapped nicely. I love the smell. It has a clean yet tropical smell. It makes me think of a vacation get away. The product was very easy to use. The cleansing stick glides across my face easily and rinsed of easily. After I dried my face my skin felt soft and hydrated. It's compact and stores away without the bulk I would buy it again
Morgan C.
Stafford , VA
I tried to get this product at Target last week, but it had flown off the shelves! I was able to grab one today and used it for the first time. I like my face washes to be sudsy, and this one was really flat. I ended up using it twice to get a better clean, and after that it had taken off all of my makeup. It smells great! I just wish it had lathered better on my face.

Edit: I just used it for the third time, and my opinion has drastically changed. I think it took a couple times for the soap to loosen up. It was super sudsy this time and left my skin feeling refreshed. It’ll definitely be a staple in my shower routine!
Alexa B.
I really enjoy this cleanser. It’s in a stick form so you just rub it on your wet face and then rub it in to really cleanse it thoroughly. I do find it’s hydrating as it says and for the couple months I’ve been using it I like it and think it works good on my skin. Helps clear out some breakouts too.
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
How do you guys like it?
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Has anyone tried the St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick ? Curious how it works!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
How is it?!😍 is dying to try!
Ashlyn G.
Tallahassee, FL
is this product really as great as everyone is saying? I hate getting my face wash all over my hands and I love the idea but i’m unsure if it’s actually a good product to use?
RaeLynn M.
Would love to try this product. I tend to have problematic skin during winter season. Will this cleanser help keep my skin hydrated?

back