BY ST. IVES

Description:
A solid daily cleanser inspired by Korean beauty trends. Our Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick cleanses while it hydrates with 100% natural coconut oil for skin that feels healthy and soft. Just twist and glow!

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "LOVE this for traveling! I do a fair bit of shlepping through TSA and this is a perfect solution to the airport ridiculousness. It smells great, won't spill in your bag, and does the job. No problems with my sensitive skin at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this St. Ives cleansing stick! First stick cleanser I've ever tried. The formula is great and lathers just enough to make my face feel clean. It's hydrating and doesn't leave me with that "too-clean-stripped-of-all-moisture" feeling. Only complaint? I wish there was more in the package!" in 5 reviews
vanessa b.
Hesperia, CA
I love this face cleanser I honestly bought it because it was cute bite I actually love it it leaves my skin so clean and soft I have oily skin and I do really feel like this face wash is helping with that it’s smells amazing it’s really to use I will be buying more and the rest of them soon St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
I love this face wash! I was a little skeptical because it has coconut oil in it which I usually don’t like for my face because it can case break outs, but i’ve been using it for a few weeks and haven’t had any issues! it’s super gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. for the price it’s worth a try!
Morgan G.
Kelso, WA
I the St. Ives cleansing stick hydration-hero-cleansing-stick-cactus-water-&-hibiscus in my free influenster St. Ives glow vox box. The box itself was cute and the products were wrapped nicely. I love the smell. It has a clean yet tropical smell. It makes me think of a vacation get away. The product was very easy to use. The cleansing stick glides across my face easily and rinsed of easily. After I dried my face my skin felt soft and hydrated. It's compact and stores away without the bulk I would buy it again
Hope G.
Bloomfield, IA
I received this product as a test and I absolutely love it. I use it every single day. I am a musician so I am on the road a lot and it is sooooo convenient for travel! I 10/10 recommend this. Especially to people that may not be the best at staying on top of their skin routine. This is quick and easy!
Amanda C.
Wyoming, PA
I liked this at first. It smelled amazing and it did make my skin soft. I never tried to take make up off with it so I’m not sure how effective it would be at that. What really made me take stars away was by the third time I used it, it burned! I’m not sure what caused it but it was the strangest thing. I probably wouldn’t purchase again.
Joya B.
Charlottesville, VA
Smells like an island! I love the packaging so much. This stick does a really good job of cleansing my skin without leaving it tight, and it removes a bit of makeup, which is always great. It really does hydrate, as it says it does. My only complaint is that the fragrance can be a little too harsh for my sensitive skin, so I end up doing a second cleanse afterwards. Also, not a problem with the product itself, but cleansing sticks in general can become unhygienic really easily if you aren't cleaning it between washes, which can become a hastle. Overall, solid product!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Sooooo I️ wanted to love this because I️t seemed so innovative. It’s a weird mushy consistency plus I’m not sure how hygienic I️t can be because tour rubbing I️t on dirty skin time and time again. Left a weird film on my skin, not a clean feeling or refreshing feeling at all!!
Anna S.
Buffalo, NY
I loved the St. Ives Cleansing Stick! It's so easy to use and especially to travel with, which is perfect for a gym bag or a weekend trip instead of the hassle of a bar of soap or a big bottle. It was my first time using it but I'll definitely be purchasing again.
Allison F.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved using this product due to the easy application! The stick makes it feel much more controlled and you can apply more direct pressure to really scrub your skin. This product, however, was also incredibly drying and had an odd tingling/cold sensation.
Kailea D.
I really enjoy this product. I can take it with me when I leave the house for the night due to its small cute packaging. Great Smell and leaves my skin just the right amount moisturizer. My only issue is that I have to wash my makeup off prior to using this but I do recommend.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Has anyone tried the St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick ? Curious how it works!
Ashlyn G.
is this product really as great as everyone is saying? I hate getting my face wash all over my hands and I love the idea but i’m unsure if it’s actually a good product to use?
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
Is this stick hypoallergenic?
RaeLynn M.
Would love to try this product. I tend to have problematic skin during winter season. Will this cleanser help keep my skin hydrated?
abigail e.
cana, VA
has anybody tried this yet??? how did it work?? St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick