St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick
BY ST. IVES
A solid daily cleanser inspired by Korean beauty trends. Our Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick cleanses while it hydrates with 100% natural coconut oil for skin that feels healthy and soft. Just twist and glow!
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.
1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!
2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.
3. Work product into lather using fingertips.
4. Rinse and glow!see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "LOVE this for traveling! I do a fair bit of shlepping through TSA and this is a perfect solution to the airport ridiculousness. It smells great, won't spill in your bag, and does the job. No problems with my sensitive skin at all." in 5 reviews
- "Love this St. Ives cleansing stick! First stick cleanser I've ever tried. The formula is great and lathers just enough to make my face feel clean. It's hydrating and doesn't leave me with that "too-clean-stripped-of-all-moisture" feeling. Only complaint? I wish there was more in the package!" in 5 reviews
I tested it on a medium coverage foundation with concealer, setting spray, and waterproof eyeliner/mascara.
It applies smoothly enough, and it feels nice going on. However, there was zero hydration afterwards. While I wasn't flaking everywhere, my skin felt extremely tight. This was despite the fact that it didn't remove all the product from my face- it didn't even loosen the eye makeup, and the spots where I had concealer under my foundation weren't entirely removed. I used a makeup cleansing cloth after washing to double check.
This product will probably work for people with slightly dry to normal skin, or just slightly oily, who are wearing very sheer foundations or tinted products with little to no eye makeup.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos