BY ST. IVES

Description:
A solid daily cleanser inspired by Korean beauty trends. Our Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick cleanses while it hydrates with 100% natural coconut oil for skin that feels healthy and soft. Just twist and glow!

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick
  • "LOVE this for traveling! I do a fair bit of shlepping through TSA and this is a perfect solution to the airport ridiculousness. It smells great, won't spill in your bag, and does the job. No problems with my sensitive skin at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this St. Ives cleansing stick! First stick cleanser I've ever tried. The formula is great and lathers just enough to make my face feel clean. It's hydrating and doesn't leave me with that "too-clean-stripped-of-all-moisture" feeling. Only complaint? I wish there was more in the package!" in 5 reviews
Jessie Rae D.
Moberly, MO
This cleansing stick is very packable, great for travel or the gym. It works well as a single step or as an oil cleansing step in a K-beauty regimen. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and very good for moisturizing my winter dry spots without breaking me out or worsening my oily t-zone. I love the smell. It is pleasant, but not overpowering. I would definitely recommend it, and will probably buy it again.
Cat H.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product free for testing purposes. Being that the cleansing stick is a K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) inspired product, the concept behind this is already great- convenient and great for us who are on the go. Now, moving on to the product itself... It has a twist off cap and a lot of product in the tube itself. It smells great, almost like a candy watermelon scent. PLEASE, be sure to throughly wet your face first before applying. The skin on our face is a very delicate area, so you don’t want to be tugging/pulling at it! The Cactus Water Hibiscus cleansing stick, which claims to be hydrating, wasn’t as hydrating as I’d liked for it to be. Also made my face feel tight which I did not enjoy upon first use. I have sensitive/normal to slightly dry skin and have my own face routine down using cleansers with essential oils, so I’m not sure where this product would fit into my routine. Some listed ingredients are known irritants to my skin so personally, this wasn’t for me or my skin type. However, I am giving it 3 stars because I could see this product changing the game for others and working well for them.
Sarah K.
I was very intrigued by this cleansing stick when I received it for free in my voxbox! I am all about skincare and trying new products and do a full routine every night and morning, but I always loathe actually washing my face. I was hoping this product would be a happy medium between a typical facial cleanser, and a wimpy face wipe. In actuality, it added more steps to the process, at least for me. You need to first wet your face, then apply the stick, then rinse it off. That being said, it is great for travel as it is solid and you do not risk spills. I might add it to my gym bag!
Lincy V.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a great product for sensitive skin , it doesn’t cause breakouts. Also does a great job taking off foundation and makeup without drying out skin. Also the product lasts forever, so the price isn’t bad.
S K.
This is a very meh product.

I tested it on a medium coverage foundation with concealer, setting spray, and waterproof eyeliner/mascara.

It applies smoothly enough, and it feels nice going on. However, there was zero hydration afterwards. While I wasn't flaking everywhere, my skin felt extremely tight. This was despite the fact that it didn't remove all the product from my face- it didn't even loosen the eye makeup, and the spots where I had concealer under my foundation weren't entirely removed. I used a makeup cleansing cloth after washing to double check.

This product will probably work for people with slightly dry to normal skin, or just slightly oily, who are wearing very sheer foundations or tinted products with little to no eye makeup.
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
The concept behind this is great, it's convenient, and super easy to use on the go! You wet your face, then apply this by holding the tube, all over your face & neck. When your done use your fingertips to rub the face wash in, this lathers really good but after you wash it off, it does not do a great job with hydrating, because it leaves your skin with a tight feeling. Other then that it does a great job. I wouldn't use this everyday, only for traveling, or if I am in a rush and need something quick & on the go.
Leah L.
Watertown
Purchased at: Target
I have normal/skin and this has been a go to for me. It is so compact and great for travel and also gentle enough on my skin to make me love it. Keeps my skin hydrated and feeling extra clean after.
Aydan G.
Eureka, MO
Not a fan of this product. Texture is not great, overly scented and it’s really inconvenient to store it after use. If you close the lid after use the entire stick gets soggy and gross
Sabrina E.
Wayne, WV
I didn’t like this product at all. When I first opened it, it reminded me of a giant tube of chapstick, so I expected it to be really gentle going on. It was like rubbing a dried glue stick on my face. I have really sensitive skin, and this product made my face immediately start burning. It did leave my more oily parts of my face feeling smooth, but it made my skin on my forehead feel very tight. I’m not a fan of this product after the first use.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
I really wanted to give 5 stars but I needed to be honest with my experience. It is so easy to use, cleanses and washes every thing on the face good and smells nice. But I would not suggest to try to take eye makeup off if you have sensitive eyes. It immediately started swelling my eye area and started burning bad. I washed it off with my regular face wash and had to use some eye drops for the burn. It is lovely but did not work for me.
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
How do you guys like it?
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I have seen so much about these being advertised. How do you all like them? Is it a gimic or worth buying? #StIves #Facial #SkinCare
Jianna P.
Monaca
Anyone have any breakout problems after using this? Afraid the “stick” aspect isn’t very hygienic!!
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
Is this stick hypoallergenic?
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
Has anyone tried the St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick ? Curious how it works!

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.