BY ST. IVES

Description:
A solid daily cleanser inspired by Korean beauty trends. Our Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick cleanses while it hydrates with 100% natural coconut oil for skin that feels healthy and soft. Just twist and glow!

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "LOVE this for traveling! I do a fair bit of shlepping through TSA and this is a perfect solution to the airport ridiculousness. It smells great, won't spill in your bag, and does the job. No problems with my sensitive skin at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this St. Ives cleansing stick! First stick cleanser I've ever tried. The formula is great and lathers just enough to make my face feel clean. It's hydrating and doesn't leave me with that "too-clean-stripped-of-all-moisture" feeling. Only complaint? I wish there was more in the package!" in 5 reviews
Cat H.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product free for testing purposes. Being that the cleansing stick is a K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) inspired product, the concept behind this is already great- convenient and great for us who are on the go. Now, moving on to the product itself... It has a twist off cap and a lot of product in the tube itself. It smells great, almost like a candy watermelon scent. PLEASE, be sure to throughly wet your face first before applying. The skin on our face is a very delicate area, so you don’t want to be tugging/pulling at it! The Cactus Water Hibiscus cleansing stick, which claims to be hydrating, wasn’t as hydrating as I’d liked for it to be. Also made my face feel tight which I did not enjoy upon first use. I have sensitive/normal to slightly dry skin and have my own face routine down using cleansers with essential oils, so I’m not sure where this product would fit into my routine. Some listed ingredients are known irritants to my skin so personally, this wasn’t for me or my skin type. However, I am giving it 3 stars because I could see this product changing the game for others and working well for them.
S K.
This is a very meh product.

I tested it on a medium coverage foundation with concealer, setting spray, and waterproof eyeliner/mascara.

It applies smoothly enough, and it feels nice going on. However, there was zero hydration afterwards. While I wasn't flaking everywhere, my skin felt extremely tight. This was despite the fact that it didn't remove all the product from my face- it didn't even loosen the eye makeup, and the spots where I had concealer under my foundation weren't entirely removed. I used a makeup cleansing cloth after washing to double check.

This product will probably work for people with slightly dry to normal skin, or just slightly oily, who are wearing very sheer foundations or tinted products with little to no eye makeup.
Tayla M.
['Chicago', 'IL'], IL
I received this product free for my testing purposes. I really loved the idea of a stick cleanser! Something I can throw in my purse and use on the go, that feature really made me like this off jump! However, while i appreciate the claims of softer skin as someone with highly sensitive skin the scented nature of the product made me a bit nervous what with my hyper sensitive skin especially on my face. I personally believe that facial things shouldn’t be scented unless those scents are coming naturally, that being said looking at the ingredients and seeing fragrance (parfum) is a tad off putting. That’s why i chose to give this product 3 stars instead of 4 all things considered due to it being skincare for the face.
Sarah K.
I was very intrigued by this cleansing stick when I received it for free in my voxbox! I am all about skincare and trying new products and do a full routine every night and morning, but I always loathe actually washing my face. I was hoping this product would be a happy medium between a typical facial cleanser, and a wimpy face wipe. In actuality, it added more steps to the process, at least for me. You need to first wet your face, then apply the stick, then rinse it off. That being said, it is great for travel as it is solid and you do not risk spills. I might add it to my gym bag!
Sarah S.
Conroe, TX
I have very sensitive skin so I am always looking for a simple face wash.  I loved the fact that it was a stick and seemed perfect for traveling or to take with me to the gym. It adds one small additional step to my face washing routine because you have to wet your face  first, then apply the stick, then wash it off.  But I did find it pretty hydrating for my dry skin. Because of the convenience and the hydration, I would definitely recommend this product to someone with dry skin. Thanks Influenster for including this in my VoxBox!
Caiti M.
Greenville, SC
Seriously, this product is a game changer.  I am always on the go and when I need to feel fresh and ready, I can just swipe the Hydration Hero Cleansing Stick across my face!  It helps me feel clean and like I just washed my face which is great after a midday workout!  I would say this product is 100% worth it.  It is easy to use, just add water! :) It does leave my face a tiny bit dry after, but once I apply a little moisturizer, it's back to normal! The stick is small enough, it can be packed in a purse, book bag or gym bag!
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
The concept behind this is great, it's convenient, and super easy to use on the go! You wet your face, then apply this by holding the tube, all over your face & neck. When your done use your fingertips to rub the face wash in, this lathers really good but after you wash it off, it does not do a great job with hydrating, because it leaves your skin with a tight feeling. Other then that it does a great job. I wouldn't use this everyday, only for traveling, or if I am in a rush and need something quick & on the go.
Andressa K.
I love St Ives products and after having a great experience with St. Ives Apricot & Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick I decided to try this one! I loved the fragrance and how moisturized and clean my skin feels after using it! I’m surely buying this again, together with the others sticks! They are perfect for the daily routine and for travels. I have oily skin and this products keep my skin without oil and smooth the whole day! And I did not have a breakout since I started using it!
Sabrina E.
Wayne, WV
I didn’t like this product at all. When I first opened it, it reminded me of a giant tube of chapstick, so I expected it to be really gentle going on. It was like rubbing a dried glue stick on my face. I have really sensitive skin, and this product made my face immediately start burning. It did leave my more oily parts of my face feeling smooth, but it made my skin on my forehead feel very tight. I’m not a fan of this product after the first use.
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This stick is ahhhhmazing! First off, I can’t stop smelling it! Second, it cleans and moisturizes at the same time! What’s not to love? Especially if you have combo/dry skin and your skin is changing as your age 😭 Anyways, I usually oil cleanse with Korean beauty products or organic coconut oil and I have to say I like this cleansing stick sooo much more. In love and want to stock up! Haven’t tried the other variations but this one is bomb!
Ashlyn G.
is this product really as great as everyone is saying? I hate getting my face wash all over my hands and I love the idea but i’m unsure if it’s actually a good product to use?
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Has anyone tried the St. Ives Cactus Water & Hibiscus Cleansing Stick ? Curious how it works!
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
Is this stick hypoallergenic?
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I have seen so much about these being advertised. How do you all like them? Is it a gimic or worth buying? #StIves #Facial #SkinCare
RaeLynn M.
Would love to try this product. I tend to have problematic skin during winter season. Will this cleanser help keep my skin hydrated?