BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSt. Ives
Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub

St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub

Fresh. Better. Naturally. Gently Clears Breakouts & Calms Redness. Oil-free salicylic acid acne medication. Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Non-Comedogenic. Formulated without Parabens and Phthalates From America s #1 Scrub brand, this scrub with 100% natural derived exfoliants and skin-soothing green tea gently fights blemishes and reduces redness and irritation caused by acne.  The result is clear and calm skin.

Is this better for the skin than the original apricot scrub? Because I’ve heard the apricot one does more harm than good to the skin.
where can you buy this in canada?
HeeLp with acne???
Start your review of St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub!
Product Highlights
...definitely worth it. This scrub is much more gentle, it works perfectly for sensitive, oily, and/or acne-prone skin because it is oil-free, non-comedogenic, and contains salicylic acid. The smell was strange to me at first but now I actually like it. I absolutely recommend this to everyone!in reviews
If you have sensitive skin but are looking for a great exfoliating facewash for your skin that is gentle, soothing and smells great, check out this scrub.in reviews
I have used this every day in the past, but am now limiting my exfoliating routine to a couple times a week - not because it isn't good, but just to switch things up a bit!in reviews
This smells amazing and feels amazing on the skin when you apply it and while it does cleanse my skin I did not notice it helping with my breakouts, it didn't make them worse but it also did not get rid of any, I used it for about 3 weeks and finally gave up and switched to my other face cleanser.in reviews
My favorite of St. Ives face washes... it gives a gentle exfoliation along with a thorough cleansing and it smells clean and fresh.in reviews
Alexandra G.
Darien, IL
St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub uploaded by Alexandra G.
I absolutely love this face scrub from St Ives! Are used to purchase the apricot scrub but I felt like the particles were too large for my skin because I have sensitive acne prone skin. This green tea scrub Is a lot more gentle on my skin and I can definitely feel the difference afterwards. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and the smell is amazing. I tend to get red also, so this calms my redness as well
Jeana F.
Des Moines, IA
I like the product in general but I don't think its a great fit for my skin type. My boyfriend really likes it though.
Lauren C.
Pittsburgh, PA
St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub uploaded by Lauren C.
This stuff is scrubs great! As always it contains 100% natural exfoliants which are walnut shell and bamboo powder which UNCLOGS pores so well I notice a difference within the first use! It kicks out dirt and oil and only leaves room for soft, clear and radiant skin. This is medium level exfoliate so it works deep enough to unclog you’re pores but isn’t too harsh for sensitive skin. This is a kickA$$ version!
Sasha R.
Medford, OR
I use a clarisonic regularly and This actually makes my skin smoothr! I love this product
Erin P.
Edgewood, MD
Used today for the first time and it made my skin feel amazing, I love products with green tea in then and it smelled great. I got the travel size and it wasn't expensive at all I can't wait to get a bigger size next time.
Priscilla I.
Kew Gardens, NY
This is one of my favorite facial scrubs. I use it daily in the shower. It isn't rough so you can use it daily without irritating your skin. It also has a very pleasant smell and if any gets in your mouth as you scrub, it has a pretty sweet taste. I wish it was a little grittier, but as a daily scrub it serves it's function and I am very satisfied with it.
Megan G.
Austin, TX
This has become my favorite face wash from the drug store!! The exfoliates in the face wash are so fine, yet get the job done perfectly without irritating my skin!! I always recommend this wash to friends and family because it works for any and all skin types and problems and exfoliates your skin beautifully!
Shannon K.
Wilmington, DE
This helps to smooth out my skin, but does not soap up the way I would like it to. I also got one of these microbeads stuck in my eye, and that was annoying!
Beatriz  A.
Woodhaven, NY
St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub uploaded by Beatriz  A.
St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub uploaded by Beatriz  A.
Purchased at: CVS
St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub, nices packaging for better control over amount you want. Easy to rinse and stay clean. About the scrub are super good I use every week and help me with redness and dark circles. Now my skin are more clean and better. I have dry skin and work great.
Cat F.
Delray Beach, FL
The scrubbing beads are really tiny, so it's very gentle. It also had a nice scent. Works great on blackheads, it was very effective.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lakshmi Santosh N.
Round Rock, TX
il y a 3 ans
St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub will this help with acne as i have combination skin?
Julia Y. il y a 3 ans
I have combo, as well. For me, it minimally helps with my acne, but the exfoliating aspect helps a lot with keeping my skin clean and smooth! Hope that helps!
Lakshmi Santosh N.
Round Rock, TX
il y a 3 ans
Grace B. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I have combination skin and it’s great for exfoliating and calming with the green tea.