Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Bowling Green, OH
I have major issues with blackheads is this worth it?
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Gilbert, AZ
4 years ago
It did not get rid of my blackheads. I feel like this is more of a prevention than a solution. I would go get the pore strips, those are the only things that get rid of my blackheads.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Mcallen, TX
4 years ago
I felt it worked, but after a while it dried out my skin.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
4 years ago
The scrub will help you exfoliate your skin. But I would invest in some biore nose strips if you really want to get those black heads out.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
4 years ago
For my skin, it does! Everyone has different skin though. I think it would be worth trying for a few weeks to see if you notice any difference.
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Pinehurst, NC
4 years ago
It is important as with any big skin care issues that you see a skin care professional. A esthetician or dermatologist. It is also important to see how your diet is and water intake is. Remember what is going on outside is usually a reflection of what is going on inside the body. Also make sure you have a great skin care regiment because this is just a scrub and meant to only be used several times a week and not daily. So balance your nutrition, drink plenty of water, reduce the sugars, work out to detox the body, see a specialist and invest into a great skin care regiment. Including St Ives Apricot Scrub.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Macomb, Mi
4 years ago
Yes, definitely worth it. I only use this product for my facial cleansing routine and I love it!
Phoebe L.
Phoebe L.
Deland, FL
Its wonderful so yes
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years ago
It is gentle but effective and you can not beat the price. Give St Ives a try! I did and I haven't tried anything else for my blackheads.
Ria M.
Ria M.
4 years ago
Yes! If anything it will remove the most noticeable ones.
Kimberlee W.