Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Bowling Green, OH

I have major issues with blackheads is this worth it?
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Oct. 14, 2013, 2:10 p.m.
It did not get rid of my blackheads. I feel like this is more of a prevention than a solution. I would go get the pore strips, those are the only things that get rid of my blackheads.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Oct. 13, 2013, 7:29 p.m.
I felt it worked, but after a while it dried out my skin.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Oct. 12, 2013, 11:32 p.m.
The scrub will help you exfoliate your skin. But I would invest in some biore nose strips if you really want to get those black heads out.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Oct. 12, 2013, 9:15 p.m.
For my skin, it does! Everyone has different skin though. I think it would be worth trying for a few weeks to see if you notice any difference.
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Oct. 12, 2013, 2:26 p.m.
It is important as with any big skin care issues that you see a skin care professional. A esthetician or dermatologist. It is also important to see how your diet is and water intake is. Remember what is going on outside is usually a reflection of what is going on inside the body. Also make sure you have a great skin care regiment because this is just a scrub and meant to only be used several times a week and not daily. So balance your nutrition, drink plenty of water, reduce the sugars, work out to detox the body, see a specialist and invest into a great skin care regiment. Including St Ives Apricot Scrub.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Oct. 12, 2013, 2:25 p.m.
Yes, definitely worth it. I only use this product for my facial cleansing routine and I love it!
Phoebe L.
Phoebe L.
Oct. 12, 2013, 1:45 p.m.
Its wonderful so yes
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Oct. 12, 2013, 1:03 a.m.
It is gentle but effective and you can not beat the price. Give St Ives a try! I did and I haven't tried anything else for my blackheads.
Ria M.
Ria M.
Oct. 11, 2013, 4:10 p.m.
Yes! If anything it will remove the most noticeable ones.
Kimberlee W.
Kimberlee W.
Oct. 10, 2013, 11:25 p.m.
Totally! its amazing!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Oct. 10, 2013, 8:32 p.m.
It's worth every penny! I've been using it for about 2 months now and i barley have any anymore!.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Oct. 10, 2013, 6:08 p.m.
Totally worth it.. I live by this stuff..lol
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Oct. 10, 2013, 1:49 p.m.
It works amazing on black heads which i didn't start to get till my late 20s
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Oct. 9, 2013, 10:16 p.m.
Yes this has worked great for me!!
Nicci L.
Nicci L.
Oct. 9, 2013, 9:18 p.m.
Yes it works wonders
Kassandra O.
Kassandra O.
Oct. 9, 2013, 5:25 a.m.
I agree. I recommend Retinol for blackheads and exfoliating, It will peel your left over dead skin right away and help you treat the skin your face regenerates over night. You can either find a product in retail or see a dermatologist. Prescriptions are usually stronger and better.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Oct. 8, 2013, 9:11 p.m.
Honestly, I would go with something else. Although this is good for exfoliating, the jagged edges of the ground up apricot pits can microscopically scratch your skin. If you really want to get rid of blackheads, the best thing you can do is to use a product with retinol in it. I love Peter Thomas Roth PM retinol treatment. I use it every other night, and I had major issues with blackheads, clogged pores, large pores, and skin that felt like it was never actually getting exfoliated. Now I do not, and I use that every other night, and alternate with a hydrating night cream (I like Korres Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial). I also use a cleanser with jojoba beads and glycolic acid and salicylic acid. All of these are for exfoliation. I saw a MAJOR difference with my skin and pores (very few blackheads, ever) within a week of using retinol. I can even tell if I skip a night. Hope this helps!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Oct. 8, 2013, 8:40 p.m.
Yes its worth the buy I see a change seconds after using my face looks and feels cleaner
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Oct. 8, 2013, 8:24 p.m.
Yes! I've had a significant drop in the number of blackheads since I've started using this product! it's GREAT!

Join Now